Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find it hard to believe Bienemy doesn't get a HC gig this coming season or him making a lateral move. When was the last time there was an OC lateral move?
Bienemy is on a 1 year deal in KC and not under contract for next year. If the Titans offered him a multi year deal and/or the ability to run the offense himself, he could definitely take the opportunity.

Bienemy is on a 1 year deal in KC and not under contract for next year. If the Titans offered him a multi year deal and/or the ability to run the offense himself, he could definitely take the opportunity.
I'd assume he's looking for a head coaching gig, and if not why would he leave the chiefs to run a broken offense?? 0% chance he lands in Nashville

I'd assume he's looking for a head coaching gig, and if not why would he leave the chiefs to run a broken offense?? 0% chance he lands in Nashville
If he doesn’t get a HC gig, it would make sense that he would want to step out of the shadow of Andy Reid to prove that he is a offensive/play calling genius

If he doesn’t get a HC gig, it would make sense that he would want to step out of the shadow of Andy Reid to prove that he is a offensive/play calling genius
According to USA Today research, Bieniemy went into this year’s hiring cycle having interviewed for 15 head coaching positions with 14 different teams.

I think he's already proven his worth.

When we hired Matt LeFleur.

The parallels would be there given the Bienemy has been passed over the last few off-seasons. If he believes that staying in Reid and Mahomes shadows has a negative effect on his stock then I could see how he'd do it.
That actually addresses the dangers of hiring Bienemy. May only get him for one year before he’s hired as a HC somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back