Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did the year prior as well....
I don’t think he will keep going back to KC.
If you are considered a HC candidate and have been interviewed 15x without getting a job, must be doing something wrong or teams are not convinced that he can have success without Andy Reid
IMO he would want a change of scenery to prove his worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are considered a HC candidate and have been interviewed 15x without getting a job, must be doing something wrong or teams are not convinced that his success is because of Andy Reid
I hope you're right. I just don't see it

If you are considered a HC candidate and have been interviewed 15x without getting a job, must be doing something wrong or teams are not convinced that his success is because of Andy Reid
To be honest, I’m in the same group who wonders how much is him and how much is Reid.

As someone else said, it's been said that EB is notoriously bad at interviewing. Like he won't hire a coach to help him with that. I honestly am trying to envision a scenario of him interviewing and them saying no because it was bad. You'd think the interview would simply be "what is your philosophy and what would you do to implement that into this team".

Noooooooooo... to Matt Nagy. He was head coach and called the plays for the Bears last season. Bear's fans couldn't run him out of town fast enough. He stunted Fields developement, was unimaginative in his play calling and lacked discipline. He was supposed to meet with Trubisky the previous end of year and was a no show. Zero ability to make half time adjustments. Would be among my worst fears if Titans hired that goofball as OC.

London was actually quality control coach for the Titans in 2011 and was RB coach for the Texans..... he has no history of actually being an OC calling plays.
Sounds like exactly what we need. Had really hoped we would hire someone from the Shannahan coaching tree since we love running the ball, but I guess that would make too much sense. We have to stick with what doesn’t work.

I hope Schwartz doesn't leave....I'd hire him over Bowen

COACHING INTERVIEWS

• Jim Schwartz, Tennessee Titans senior defensive assistant, is set to interview for the Browns' defensive coordinator position on Wednesday, the first candidate to be interviewed for the opening, the team announced
I didn’t think he wanted dc? Why was it not offered to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back