Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point I'm making is....if he performs like he did in Miami, the titans are finished. If he has a similar year as the past one, we will win the division.
While I get your point, go look at the talent Tannehill had in Miami. Those rosters were dreadful. And look how his coach is doing now. Gase has made the Jets even worse, if that was possible.

Tannehill isn't elite, never will be. But he's a quality QB that you can win with, if you have a solid roster, which we do.

Lastly, who cares if he's paid top 10 QB money. All that means is he's one of the most recent QB's to sign. Next QB will bump him out and by next year, he'll be top 15 paid. That's how QB salaries work in the NFL, next man up.

While I get your point, go look at the talent Tannehill had in Miami. Those rosters were dreadful. And look how his coach is doing now. Gase has made the Jets even worse, if that was possible.

Tannehill isn't elite, never will be. But he's a quality QB that you can win with, if you have a solid roster, which we do.

Lastly, who cares if he's paid top 10 QB money. All that means is he's one of the most recent QB's to sign. Next QB will bump him out and by next year, he'll be top 15 paid. That's how QB salaries work in the NFL, next man up.
I agree.

Clowney to decide between the Titans or Seahawks shortly. It's looking like we have the edge, going all in according to latest reports. Going to dumb Corey Davis, guarantee 3 years on Clowney and pick up a receiver in the second round.

Clowney to decide between the Titans or Seahawks shortly. It's looking like we have the edge, going all in according to latest reports. Going to dumb Corey Davis, guarantee 3 years on Clowney and pick up a receiver in the second round.
I cant imagine them cutting CD in the last year of his rookie deal to save 4m. Now if we could somehow trade him and save the full 8m, I'd be open to it.
I wonder what his current market would be. Maybe a 4th rounder? We dont have one of those...

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tennessee-titans/corey-davis-21746/

I agree, the experience he brings is valuable.
I think he will find no one will pay 10 mil per year...or he would be signed by now.

Teams may wait until after the draft now
He needs to be on our roster or jrob has created another piece that we're missing. We have gotten considerably worse on defense and and offense

Bongo is that you?

Seen an article ngakoue is up for grabs for a 1st off the jags. Wouldn't mind if they did this myself. We're probs gonna look for some1 to replace Casey and this guy is proven 37.5 sacks in 4 years.

Only thing bothers me is the punch to the ribs he gave to lewan last year from behind.

Seen an article ngakoue is up for grabs for a 1st off the jags. Wouldn't mind if they did this myself. We're probs gonna look for some1 to replace Casey and this guy is proven 37.5 sacks in 4 years.

Only thing bothers me is the punch to the ribs he gave to lewan last year from behind.
isn't he due big money though?

I cant imagine them cutting CD in the last year of his rookie deal to save 4m. Now if we could somehow trade him and save the full 8m, I'd be open to it.
I wonder what his current market would be. Maybe a 4th rounder? We dont have one of those...

Corey Davis
I'd say just let him play this year and not re-sign him. You never know, another team may have a receiver go down and may pay a decent price for him. Especially if the team is a contender and they have an older receiving core with not much depth.

He is and we've a big problem getting pressure to the qb. Casey was due what 12 mill this year? So that and some more. If we can afford clowney we can afford ngakoue and hes got more upside in my opinion.
But we dont have to give up a first to get clowney...

He is and we've a big problem getting pressure to the qb. Casey was due what 12 mill this year? So that and some more. If we can afford clowney we can afford ngakoue and hes got more upside in my opinion.
Supposedly we already signed Clowney, just not official BUT,
If we haven’t signed him yet and someone else goes after him while trying to trad for Ngakoue, we could be out both.

I’m ok either way provided 1 of the 2 are landed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back