Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports coming out this morning that the Texans will move on from at least one of Stills and Coutee. I'm interested in both.
BOB over there just cleaning house... of all his talent. Looking forward to seeing him trade Watson to the Pats for a bag of peanuts.

I feel like there really isn’t going to be much of a training camp this year, and it might just make the most sense to bring back Ryan on a one year deal since he already knows the system and has chemistry with the rest of the defensive backs.

Could still draft a CB 1st round and make em compete a little during the season. But I’d hate to see a rookie out there 60% of the snaps with no training camp under their belt.

Stills, Cooks, and Fuller are all the same type of receiver. Whats more, Stills looks to be their 4th WR. Tough to justify paying your 4th WR 7 million, especially when he's basically another version of your top 2 WRs.
Yep, and Coutee and Cobb are pretty similar as well.

I get what you all are saying. I even said it to my father the other day. They have 3 fast guys who are prone to injuries. But to me that is what it looks like bob the can't build a team builder is going for.

I get what you all are saying. I even said it to my father the other day. They have 3 fast guys who are prone to injuries. But to me that is what it looks like bob the can't build a team builder is going for.
He needs to start building that resume, he’s not long for his job if they don’t go pretty far this year. A regression may send him packing. Although, I’d like him to dig a few more holes before he goes.

Gimme, gimme, gimme Trey Burton! Number 1 graded run blocked tight end in 2018 and there's plenty of potential as a receiving threat as 2018 showed. Injuries are a concern, but he shouldn't cost a ton.

Gimme, gimme, gimme Trey Burton! Number 1 graded run blocked tight end in 2018 and there's plenty of potential as a receiving threat as 2018 showed. Injuries are a concern, but he shouldn't cost a ton.

Already loaded at young talent when it comes to TE.

I wouldn't really put it that way. I know we like our guys, but Jonnu is the only one that's legitimately an threat.

Have to give it time. All 3 TE's showed promise one way or another last year. You really can't expect them to come right in and light it up ASAP.

I was really impressed with Smith, Firkser and Pruitt last season. They will all get better this upcoming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back