Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not signing Logan. He is gone man—maybe not to Jets but definitely not to us.

I don't know about all that. If we don't sign Clowney, I really think we sign Logan.

Butler will be back and we all know Logan excelled with Butler in the lineup. Hopefully the FO knows that we need all the pieces intact if we want to beat KC from here on out.

The Tennessee Titans announced that they have agreed to terms with Avery Gennesy, the 26-year-old offensive lineman, who played in the XFL earlier this year and the Alliance of American Football last spring.

In the XFL, he was the starting right guard for the Houston Roughnecks, the league’s best team. The starting left guard was Sebtastian Tretola, a Titans’ draft pick back in 2016. Houston was 5-0 at the time play was suspended due to the impact of COVID-19.

Titans Add XFL Offensive Lineman

**** man.. Jets need to stay away from Logan until after the draft. Logan needs to stay with us if we can't sign Clowney.
I would like to resign him, he's a good leader on the D, especially now with Casey gone.
This waiting around on Clowney reminds me of us pursuing Suh the one year, he signed somewhere else and we lost out in others FAs.

Don't we lose a comp pick next year if he signs after the draft?
If Ryan signs before the draft then we most likely would get a comp pick for him...if he signs somewhere after the draft then he doesn't count toward comp picks for either team

From the Jets standpoint it doesn't hurt them to sign Ryan pre-draft because they aren't inline to get any comp picks anyway given FAs they have signed vs. ones lost...per OTC

What we really need is Pamphile, Woodyard, Austin Johnson, Brock, Bates, Fluellen and Tye Smith to all unexpectedly sign mega contracts with other teams this week! We’d be rollin’ in comp picks!

The Tennessee Titans announced that they have agreed to terms with Avery Gennesy, the 26-year-old offensive lineman, who played in the XFL earlier this year and the Alliance of American Football last spring.

In the XFL, he was the starting right guard for the Houston Roughnecks, the league’s best team. The starting left guard was Sebtastian Tretola, a Titans’ draft pick back in 2016. Houston was 5-0 at the time play was suspended due to the impact of COVID-19.

Titans Add XFL Offensive Lineman

I remember Tretola, was like a 6th or 7th round pick, didnt see a snap and got done for armed robbery or assault or something, and then we cut him

You may be right and I love the confidence but you know this is a shot in the dark statement.

As are all statements made here. My take is that we are not signing Ryan. I feel very confident in that. If you disagree, fine. No more a shot in the dark. How much you willing to wager I am right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back