Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOURCES: The Seattle #Seahawks are prepared to release center Justin Britt. The move will save Seattle about $8.5 million in cap space. Guard DJ Fluker just announced that he has been released, via Twitter. That move saves about $3.6 million.
Sounds like they’re clearing up money for clowney

SOURCES: The Seattle #Seahawks are prepared to release center Justin Britt. The move will save Seattle about $8.5 million in cap space. Guard DJ Fluker just announced that he has been released, via Twitter. That move saves about $3.6 million.
Uh oh.

side note... has Fluker been any good. They had a good running team last year, sucked the year before, and were phenomenal the year before that

Tanking for Trevor??

Really hope everyone else in our division is bad enough to miss the playoffs, but just good enough to be nowhere near the 1st overall pick. Lawrence is gonna torch this league. Would be cool if the Falcons could somehow suck it up and get him. I hope he goes to a NFC team regardless.

Really hope everyone else in our division is bad enough to miss the playoffs, but just good enough to be nowhere near the 1st overall pick. Lawrence is gonna torch this league. Would be cool if the Falcons could somehow suck it up and get him. I hope he goes to a NFC team regardless.
I’m sure Lawrence will be the #1 pick but Lawrence took a big dive last year numbers wise it’ll be interesting in seeing how he does this year.

Those 14 followers make me think this account may not be very reliable.

He looked awful until around the time the playoffs started especially when you compare what he did the previous season.

He most certainly didn't look awful. He looked good but not great up til the Louisville game, mostly due to the turnovers. After that he balled out. Not a single INT the rest of the way and LSU was the only game he didn't have at least 3 total TDs.

I wouldn't say that. Threw 4 more int's, but every thing else improved.
I know its a silly thing to say, but I am going to say it anyway...

I just dont think he looked good or smooth last year. Yes the numbers were there, but in my mind he went from one of the best qbs in college to one of the top 10 or so qbs in college last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back