Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
With no camp and I can see him waiting it out. Could get a better offer. I'd trust Vrabel's judgement, but even with out camp, I'd like him to sign soon to dig into the playbook. Maybe Vrabel doesn't think he needs it.

I didn't want him initially. Now I think it makes too much sense. Would suck if we missed out on him. However, if he's gonna be a clown, then let's move on. If he was really motivated, he'd make a decision. Could be another case of a player getting big check then mails in his performance.

Now we really need a physical because I bet he's not in football shape.

This whole “ injury history “ is overblown. Dalton has been on the market 1 day. I’d give it a bit. I don’t expect the Titans to sign him but who knows. Dalton isn’t a starter anymore most likely.

Yeah I mean as a serviceable back up. It's not quite a Carr/Mariota or even a Minshew/Dalton mess - Tanny is obviously the starter for the foreseeable future - but to have Logan Woodside (huge downgrade from Mariota) is scary if any injuries occur. Much rather have a Dalton (playoff resume vet) type back there - but like you said probably won't happen , looks like Jacksonville is all over his radar (as they should)

Pats have no money to spend. Unless Dalton is willing to take a ridiculously cheap deal just to have a chance to start, that can't happen.
There's a few things they can do to make room for Dalton IF they want him and IF he wants to go to NE.. They got to free up $15 mil or so, that's not impossible.

Dalton signs with Dallas ( less $ than Mariota)

Seems like a bad choice, he's from Texas, so that could be why?
But being behind Prescott, he may not get a chance to start

Jags seemed like a more logical spot, Minshew could flop this year.

Dalton signs with Dallas ( less $ than Mariota)

Seems like a bad choice, he's from Texas, so that could be why?
But being behind Prescott, he may not get a chance to start

Jags seemed like a more logical spot, Minshew could flop this year.
I think the opportunity of playing where he lives was certainly the main factor in his decision.

I’m just glad he didn’t go to the Jags. Although if Minshew flops I really don’t want the Jags to be in the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes

I think the opportunity of playing where he lives was certainly the main factor in his decision.

I’m just glad he didn’t go to the Jags. Although if Minshew flops I really don’t want the Jags to be in the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes
I've read a few things about Lawrence, one being he may be replaced as top QB by Fields come next draft? And there is speculation that NE could be going with Stidham to put themselves in a position to move up for Lawrence.
It should be interesting.

I've read a few things about Lawrence, one being he may be replaced as top QB by Fields come next draft? And there is speculation that NE could be going with Stidham to put themselves in a position to move up for Lawrence.
It should be interesting.
Id be shocked to see NE fold this season for any draft pick.

They have a D, and several RBs they will put to work. Just cant see them being bad enough with who and what they have there.

They have a D, and several RBs they will put to work. Just cant see them being bad enough with who and what they have there.
Idk, if any coach could sell his team on sucking on purpose its the dark lord.

Dallas got Dalton for 3 million wow! Most he can make is 7 million. Cowboys stole that one, I would have loved him here as the backup.

Chiefs signed Taco Charlton to a reasonable deal

Great deal on Dalton but they have their guy in Dak, this is a weird one.
Every team needs a good back up. To me this is a great fall back option if Dak does not get reasonable real soon.

The cowboys are playing chess. Dak should take 30 million a year and be glad he got it. We had better be finding us a back up because I am not sure we are not number 32 in the back up qb ratings! I do not want to go into 2020 with either one of these guys a snap away.

The defense lost Van Noy, Collins, Roberts, Shelton....Hightower isn’t getting any younger neither is the secondary....the offense shouldn’t scare anyone....no #1 WR, no proven TE, No QB....yes they have some RBs but that’s it.

You can’t seriously look at that roster and be excited if you are a Pats fan

The defense lost Van Noy, Collins, Roberts, Shelton....Hightower isn’t getting any younger neither is the secondary....the offense shouldn’t scare anyone....no #1 WR, no proven TE, No QB....yes they have some RBs but that’s it.

You can’t seriously look at that roster and be excited if you are a Pats fan
Patriots have the worst roster in AFC East

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back