Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised they released Dalton. Why not keep him as insurance and to mentor the young gun? They could of at least gotten something in return, like the Dolphins did last year. I was calling for Tannehil way before the trade happened, but I think the Dolphins were gonna cut him anyway. He ended up being way worth the 4th round pick but we might of been able to get him for free. Who's the Bengals back up now anyway?

I can't believe Winston signed with the saints for $1M. That's nothing. I would of taken that in a heartbeat. Looks like he's taking a pay cut just to learn from the best.

I'm surprised they released Dalton. Why not keep him as insurance and to mentor the young gun? They could of at least gotten something in return, like the Dolphins did last year. I was calling for Tannehil way before the trade happened, but I think the Dolphins were gonna cut him anyway. He ended up being way worth the 4th round pick but we might of been able to get him for free. Who's the Bengals back up now anyway?

I can't believe Winston signed with the saints for $1M. That's nothing. I would of taken that in a heartbeat. Looks like he's taking a pay cut just to learn from the best.

Brees is 50/50 of breaking down this year. Winston is betting on that.

Brees is 50/50 of breaking down this year. Winston is betting on that.
Doubt it, but you can say that about any QB in the NFL. Brees has been one of the most consistently healthy QBs over a long period of time. If playing time was his goal, he'd be better with the Eagles, Panthers or Titans.

Even if Brees got hurt they just paid Hill a ton of money. I wonder what their plans are.

I think Winston chose the Saints, essentially for free, to "learn" and get a big payday next year. That's probably the second best destination to do it since Belichick probably wasn't interested.

Jets don’t have a vet backing up Darnold yet (who was far from great last year)
It would make total sense for the Jets to bring him in, just like it would for the Titans. But Darnold is a 22 year old franchise QB. I'm just betting that Dalton would want to go somewhere he could possibly win the job this year or take over after this year.

I would feel much better if he were the back up. Tanney injury could wreck our season and I just do not trust the other 2. I have a feeling the patriots will be all over him.

Yeah we have zero behind Tanny. Disappointed they didn’t solidify that better - Tanny had a history of injuries in Miami - season would be over if he’s missing multiple+ games. Dalton would be fine but Titans wait too long on free agents so won’t happen - just gotta hope Tanny is healthy all year

Yeah we have zero behind Tanny. Disappointed they didn’t solidify that better - Tanny had a history of injuries in Miami - season would be over if he’s missing multiple+ games. Dalton would be fine but Titans wait too long on free agents so won’t happen - just gotta hope Tanny is healthy all year
This whole “ injury history “ is overblown. Dalton has been on the market 1 day. I’d give it a bit. I don’t expect the Titans to sign him but who knows. Dalton isn’t a starter anymore most likely.

It was actually just 1 injury and was he wasn’t fully healed when he came back and re-Injured it. Wasn’t an issue prior to that nor after a proper healing period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back