Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

It's obvious to anyone the Titans need to not only replace four of the five starters on the OL.....they also need to go out and hire a legitimate OL coach. Just handing the position to Carter's understudy who also failed was a terrible move to make. Draft a left tackle (Nobody worth throwing a ton of money at LT in FA), sign Williams from Miami to play C. Sign Mike Onwenu from NE to come in and compete at RG or RT, he's versatile and completely shut down TJ Watt.

It's obvious to anyone the Titans need to not only replace four of the five starters on the OL.....they also need to go out and hire a legitimate OL coach. Just handing the position to Carter's understudy who also failed was a terrible move to make. Draft a left tackle (Nobody worth throwing a ton of money at LT in FA), sign Williams from Miami to play C. Sign Mike Onwenu from NE to come in and compete at RG or RT, he's versatile and completely shut down TJ Watt.
Connor Williams tore his ACL in Week 14 vs us, will be be ready by the start of next season?

Looks like 6 OTs are rated with a Round 1 grade..what's the drop off from
1. Kingsley Suamataia to 6. Tyler Guyton?

I don't know college ball enough to know if they are LT or RT prospects though.

Looks like 6 OTs are rated with a Round 1 grade..what's the drop off from
1. Kingsley Suamataia to 6. Tyler Guyton?

I don't know college ball enough to know if they are LT or RT prospects though.
I think that 1 is debated.
Seems Alt has been the most common #1 I’ve seen.
Fanushu has also been projected as the first T that I’ve seen.
A top 10 pick should net one of those guys.

Kid from Georgia just declared. He’s like 6’7”, 350 lbs and allowed 1 pressure all year. Should make an outstanding guard.

I hope Ran just goes into the locker room & cuts Dillard right now on the spot. A message needs to be sent to team / coaches that their jobs aren't safe.

That 1-6 ranking was from Walter Football
I agree a top 10 pick should get us an LT but what difference is there between the 1 and 6 from Walter Football rankings?

yep... all American college LT but arms an inch shorter than ideal you a G 100% no chance to show what you can do at your all American position

Ok for us who follow the draft closely and actually cares about talent since our coaches have shown 0 development skills.

There is about 6 LT who can go in the first round however in my opinion only 2 of them are elite

Alt and Fashanu .

The rest are solid but in my opinion they look more like RTs who might become good Lts.

As in right now with the 8 pick we have a chance to grab one of the two it all the depends of how many Qbs go in the top 10.

Ok for us who follow the draft closely and actually cares about talent since our coaches have shown 0 development skills.

There is about 6 LT who can go in the first round however in my opinion only 2 of them are elite

Alt and Fashanu .

The rest are solid but in my opinion they look more like RTs who might become good Lts.

As in right now with the 8 pick we have a chance to grab one of the two it all the depends of how many Qbs go in the top 10.
So you’re saying there’s a chance for TN to draft 2 LT in a row AND still need a LT?

im sure 2-3 QBs go, MHJ, 1-2 pass rushers, and a secondary could go before TN so I think 1 of those 2 T will be available.

So you’re saying there’s a chance for TN to draft 2 LT in a row AND still need a LT?

im sure 2-3 QBs go, MHJ, 1-2 pass rushers, and a secondary could go before TN so I think 1 of those 2 T will be available.
I’d love to trade back and get best tackle available. We have soooo many areas to address.

Will be 5 in a row. Wilson in the first in '20, Radunz in the 2nd in '21, NPF in the 3rd in '22, and Skoronski in the 1st in '23.

Latest posts

Back