Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Onwenu is off the board back to the Patriots. I got a feeling Jonah Williams is our guy for the OT signing. He’s familiar with Callahan and can play LT/RT

So do we add an OT prior to the draft???

I feel like currently we still don't have a sure fire starter at either OT and would feel better heading into the draft if we added one.... but maybe Daddy Callahan feels good with the competition between NPF/Radunz/Duncan

so RG it is then
Have you seen how much RGs are getting paid this offseason??

We just paid the highest guarantee money for a C!!!

I know you are joking but if you actually think about it drafting one is actually the smart choice.This is not 2010 where you could just put anyone in there.

I feel like currently we still don't have a sure fire starter at either OT and would feel better heading into the draft if we added one.... but maybe Daddy Callahan feels good with the competition between NPF/Radunz/Duncan

I hope we sign one or 2.

Trent Brown from the pats had been a good RT for a long time. Tyron Smith from the cowboys has missed alot of games the last few years but when he's out there he's one of the best tackles in the league. Wouldn't mind either one or both

It’s certainly possible that Bill Callahan sees 2 All-American left tackles on the team already in Radunz and NPF and thinks that Vrabel and Keith Carter were just incompetent in their development and deployment of them. Add in other high level college left tackles on the team in Duncan, Charles and Ojukwu and maybe they believe we’re stronger than we seem at the position. Will be very interesting to see what Papa Callahan can get out of this group.

I like the camp competitions that seem set up by the two all Americans and Charles and brunskill. If LT is all we address at this point we are light years ahead of last year. It’s a long ways from pen and paper to dirt and grass but the offense already has the potential to be potent.

Boyd and bowers and a lt it could be fearsome for the league.

Radunz was First Team FCS All American at LT
NPF was Second Team FBS All American at LT
In college...both drafted to be RT or G in the NFL

Edit: you forgot Skronski...maybe get him on the arm stretcher this offseason and he'll be our 3rd all-American LT

Last edited by a moderator:
In college...both drafted to be RT or G in the NFL

Edit: you forgot Skronski...maybe get him on the arm stretcher this offseason and he'll be our 3rd all-American LT
NPF absolutely profiled to play left or right tackle. He’s been BAD on the right side and should absolutely be given a look at LT. He was projected to go as high as the late first round a few years ago. Like I said, we honestly don’t know the value of the players we currently have because everyone on the line got worse under Carter and Haupghlin. All I’m saying is Callahan might have a plan that we’re not privy to.

NPF absolutely profiled to play left or right tackle. He’s been BAD on the right side and should absolutely be given a look at LT. He was projected to go as high as the late first round a few years ago. Like I said, we honestly don’t know the value of the players we currently have because everyone on the line got worse under Carter and Haupghlin. All I’m saying is Callahan might have a plan that we’re not privy to.
I'm hoping one day we draft a LT that actually plays LT

As I walk through the thread and the offseason unfolds I lean more towards getting a lt in free agency that is at least league average and targeting bowers in the draft.

Latest posts

Back