Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Really reaching in the barrel scrounging Carolina for OL, but signed
gavin throckmorton
Throckmorton? That’s a radiology saying for a man’s pecker pointing towards his hip fracture. It’s like 50% accurate, but i think more over the years. Curious detail I thought I’d share. I am at 65% me thinks… of course the Vondy’s of the world have a little trouble pointing in any direction. Much like GOATS and failure.

Been doing a little digging into Tim Kelly and his OC history. It looks like his blocking schemes, especially in the run game, just don’t work. He made Tunsil look like a bum in Houston. We’ve gone away from the wide zone scheme that Art had so much success with. Man, this team is a mess.
Another Vrabel hire who sucks at their job.

Throckmorton? That’s a radiology saying for a man’s pecker pointing towards his hip fracture. It’s like 50% accurate, but i think more over the years. Curious detail I thought I’d share. I am at 65% me thinks… of course the Vondy’s of the world have a little trouble pointing in any direction. Much like GOATS and failure.
Related to Emerson-Biggons radiology sign indication for generous breast shadows

If I was Amy, I would try and mend fences with Mike Munchak. The OL hasn't been the same since he was the OL coach.

Seriously? The OLine is exactly the same. Talk about franchise nepotism. Guy hasn’t been here in 10 years. Wasn’t that good when he was. I remember fairly well people complaining about how bad the OLine was during his tenure. Didn’t the Munchak era get Locker killed and cause him to retire? The OLine was bad.

Seriously? The OLine is exactly the same. Talk about franchise nepotism. Guy hasn’t been here in 10 years. Wasn’t that good when he was. I remember fairly well people complaining about how bad the OLine was during his tenure. Didn’t the Munchak era get Locker killed and cause him to retire? The OLine was bad.

Bruce Mathews was our O-Line coach when Munchak was our HC.
You are correct, that O-Line pretty much caused Locker to retire.

Fans complaining will never stop but I think there has been noticeable decline since Munchak left.
Hindsight tells us we shouldn’t have complained so much when he was around but there were probably some other factors at play too.

So we added a guard.... does that mean we will play him at tackle? (Since we play tackles at guard) or are we just stockpiling guards trying to corner the market?
I think he’s just PS guy for now but maybe a G means giving a shot to Skoronski at LT and giving some options for LG.
Not sure that’s the plan, but maybe it makes some sense.

Not sure where the Rossi Report (Titans YouTube channel) got the info, potentially goes back to before the season, but they claim Vrabel is how Dillard, Brewer, Brunskill, and Hubbard are part of the OL up front.

Not sure where the Rossi Report (Titans YouTube channel) got the info, potentially goes back to before the season, but they claim Vrabel is how Dillard, Brewer, Brunskill, and Hubbard are part of the OL up front.
he's the coach.. of course it's his fault lol

if he can bench a QB he can bench a rock

The poor drafting on the offensive line is why we're in this predicament. In 2020 the Titans selected what they believed would be the starting RT for years to come, they selected a head case who's career lasted a minute. 2021 in the 2nd round they selected what they believed would be their LT of the future. They selected a backup G at best. 2022 in the 3rd round they believed they selected what could be someone flexible enough to play LT or RT. What they ended up with is someone who is every bit as terrible as Daley and Dillard, he'll be there in 2024 because large human beings don't grow on trees.

The 2022 Draft is looking like the Groundhogs day version of the 2020 draft, you can't continuously squander drafts to that extent and expect to be competitive in the NFL.

If Radunz plays well again, this is a complete and utter failure by Vrabel not to have him starting over there since last year.

As of now, it's a complete and utter failure not to give your 1st round LT a shot to prove himself at the position he's played for most of his college career.

Something tells me Radunz won't play well though. Would love to see it, but won't be holding my breath.

If Radunz plays well again, this is a complete and utter failure by Vrabel not to have him starting over there since last year.

As of now, it's a complete and utter failure not to give your 1st round LT a shot to prove himself at the position he's played for most of his college career.
That’s a no win situation then.
While it’d certainly raise questions why it wasnt done sooner, Radunz playing well would be a good thing.

Latest posts

Back