Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Radunz looked solid as hell at LT. I don’t think he gave up a sack. Duncan looked solid as hell at RT too. They should both start at those positions the rest of the year. Brewer gotta GO though.

Radunz looked solid as hell at LT. I don’t think he gave up a sack. Duncan looked solid as hell at RT too. They should both start at those positions the rest of the year. Brewer gotta GO though.
He did give up one sack but he was knocked down by Skoronski and the Jag DT, allowing the DE to loop inside for the sack.
But I didn’t see him get run around like the statue Dillard.

Radunz looked fine. Certainly not a stonewall, but considering the crap we have ran out at LT the last 2 years, why has Radunz not been given more of a shot?

Again, questionable roster management by Vrabel. I don't know if Radunz effed his wife or what. But when the guy continues to play adequately at his natural position when given the opportunity, and you refuse to play him there, it really brings his decision making into question.

On a side note, we really need a high quality Center in FA. Hopefully we open the wallet for someone like Connor Williams. Lloyd Cushenberry is having a good year as well.

But when the guy continues to play adequately at his natural position when given the opportunity, and you refuse to play him there, it really brings his decision making into question.

This is exactly why Titans fans question Vrabel at this point. Even Amy has to question this.

Radunz looked fine. Certainly not a stonewall, but considering the crap we have ran out at LT the last 2 years, why has Radunz not been given more of a shot?

Again, questionable roster management by Vrabel. I don't know if Radunz effed his wife or what. But when the guy continues to play adequately at his natural position when given the opportunity, and you refuse to play him there, it really brings his decision making into question.

On a side note, we really need a high quality Center in FA. Hopefully we open the wallet for someone like Connor Williams. Lloyd Cushenberry is having a good year as well.

We absolutely need a new center. When the Titans have been really good we had a very good center.

The Philadelphia Eagles were very impressed with tackle Andre Dillard after getting a chance to see him up close and personal at the Senior Bowl. So much so, the Eagles ranked him as one of the 10 best players in the entire 2019 NFL Draft. The Eagles, sitting at No. 25, never thought that they would have a chance to get the player who Howie Roseman called "the best tackle in the draft." The Eagles sent a first-round pick (No. 25 overall), a fourth-round pick (No. 127 overall), and a sixth-round pick (No. 197 overall) to Baltimore to move up three spots to No. 22 to secure Dillard.
"When he started to fall, we just saw an opportunity to get a top 10 player," Roseman said.

At least we didn’t waste three draft picks on this turd.
I don’t think I could have lived with this shame

Jaelyn Duncan has an 80.9 pass blocking grade so far. Good for 12th among all tackles - just between Penei Sewell and Jordan Mailata.

He really should be starting for the rest of the year.

Jaelyn Duncan has an 80.9 pass blocking grade so far. Good for 12th among all tackles - just between Penei Sewell and Jordan Mailata.

He really should be starting for the rest of the year.
Do these grades come with some
Sort of factoring in that the D knows Brewer sucks so they can just bum rush from wherever or straight at Brewer?

Both rookie OL, Skoronski and Duncan, gave up ZERO pressures and ZERO sacks yesterday. Vrabel just said Duncan will likely start at tackle for now.

Both rookie OL, Skoronski and Duncan, gave up ZERO pressures and ZERO sacks yesterday. Vrabel just said Duncan will likely start at tackle for now.
Again, where was this guy before?
Both Radunz and now Duncan have gotten some decent grades, more importantly, the amount of beating Levis takes while they’re in, how did Dillard keep getting trotted out there?

Again, where was this guy before?
Both Radunz and now Duncan have gotten some decent grades, more importantly, the amount of beating Levis takes while they’re in, how did Dillard keep getting trotted out there?

Best I can figure is that Radunz doesn't run block for shit and that doesn't mesh with FIsher's... I mean Vrabel's gameplan of run it and play defense.

Best I can figure is that Radunz doesn't run block for **** and that doesn't mesh with FIsher's... I mean Vrabel's gameplan of run it and play defense.
That is a big part of the offense…. Sometimes.
But hey, let’s get “blocking” for the 13 handoffs at the expense of the QB dying.

So now TD is reporting that Jaelyn Duncan will move to LT this week?! I don’t get why Vrabel can’t let guys settle in on the line and gel a little. Now I assume Radunz is moving to RT? Wtf.

Latest posts

Back