Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

the reality is the chances of levis actually working out just dropped significantly with this rebuild. he was already a bit of a project.

most likely we'll be drafting a new qb in a year or two. time will tell where the new coach stands by then. the roster isn't doing him any favors though lol
I think this is good for Levis. Vrabs was gonna ruin will

I think this is good for Levis. Vrabs was gonna ruin will

Only position coach who consistently developed players was Terrell Williams. Since he isn't in anyway involved with the offense there was no way Levi's was going to develop.

He thus goes from no chance to a small chance of developing

Funny everyone is hating on Vrabel but at the same time saying how valuable he would be in a trade.

I'm on the fence about firing him. On one hand, I think he's a decent coach and players do love him. On the other hand, he has had some questionable hires at the coordinator positions which I think have been a bigger problem than Vrabel himself.

My worry is that we start the cycle of firing coaches every other year and never giving Levis a chance to succeed.

They have to nail the coaching hire and offensive staff hires to maximize Levis' talent. If not, we're back to the coaching carousel AND ruin another QB in the process.
This is about how I feel exactly. I feel like this should have been done last season though. But whatever the bandaid is ripped off now let's hope for the best

They wouldn't have been behind if they started the discussions early enough and gotten a deal in place. These rumors first started circulating in November and Amy said herself in the video with Mike Keith today, that she had been having the thought of moving on for quite a while.

Of course it's not the same, but it is doable. You're acting like because it's different that it's impossible.

The Titans had something of value and let it go, instead of getting something back for it, plain and simple. Even if they replaced the 3rd round pick that we're missing this year, that's SOMETHING.
I think they got something of value by firing him, more time to potentially snag the HC of their choice over other teams searching.
It also gives the new HC prepare for what their input in FA and draft to Ran.

Only position coach who consistently developed players was Terrell Williams. Since he isn't in anyway involved with the offense there was no way Levis was going to develop.

He thus goes from no chance to a small chance of developing
Yep. I had very little hope of Vrabel putting the ppl around will he needed to succeed long term.

Must win game and you give Devin ****en singletary 24 carries at 2 yards a pop. I'm good on that thanks.

Well damn, if that what's happened that 1 effing game, then I guess he ain't worth shit. Nevermind that he designed the offense that put together the most impressive rookie QB season in history.

I am going to again point out that the trade rumors come from a journo who said the NFL forced AAS to hire Ran against her will because they want more black GMs.

Does that sound like AAS? To let some men in league office bully her into a hiring?

And do you think the NFL would pick one of the few NFL female owners to force a diversity hire on? They would be creating a social justice issue while trying to address another. Makes no sense.

Because she isn’t answering questions at a presser?

She hasn’t been answering questions for the past year. You don’t think she has a responsibility? You think it’s good to throw it all on your subordinates? This is along with the questionable decision making.

I am going to again point out that the trade rumors come from a journo who said the NFL forced AAS to hire Ran against her will because they want more black GMs.

Does that sound like AAS? To let some men in league office bully her into a hiring?

And do you think the NFL would pick one of the few NFL female owners to force a diversity hire on? They would be creating a social justice issue while trying to address another. Makes no sense.

What the hell does that have to do with the tweet?

Well damn, if that what's happened that 1 effing game, then I guess he ain't worth ****. Nevermind that he designed the offense that put together the most impressive rookie QB season in history.
It's not just one game. All season he ran way more than he should. If you want to be excited for run/run/pass go ahead

Latest posts

Back