Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Personally I like when Owners don’t try to be the face of the franchise. They are business owners, trying to put the best product they can on the field so they can make as much money as possible from fans.

Personally I like when Owners don’t try to be the face of the franchise. They are business owners, trying to put the best product they can on the field so they can make as much money as possible from fans.
Agreed. Do we really want a Jim isray/Jerry Jones. Nah.

They wouldn't have been behind if they started the discussions early enough and gotten a deal in place. These rumors first started circulating in November and Amy said herself in the video with Mike Keith today, that she had been having the thought of moving on for quite a while.
It takes two to tango. We have no idea if and how much AAS explored a trade or if the Pats even inquired.

I think they got something of value by firing him, more time to potentially snag the HC of their choice over other teams searching.
It also gives the new HC prepare for what their input in FA and draft to Ran.
New HC notes to RC:

RB with 2 legs and DB with functional spine... also nobody on a ventilator

New HC

Your first statement shows you don't understand that it's different with coaches.

You don't shop a head coach like you do a player. If you do that you show you don't want him so other teams will wait for you to fire him.

When coaches have been traded it is because a team wanted a coach who is under contract with another team. The hiring team gives compensation to the other to release the coach from his contract. This is why it rarely happens.

Also, no one is "trading" for a coach who is likely to get fired. That would be stupid.
No one KNEW he would be fired though. Until today it was all rumors.

It takes two to tango. We have no idea if and how much AAS explored a trade or if the Pats even inquired.
I feel like there was that rumor that the Pats could trade for Vrabel and that made everyone think that he's some super highly valued coach. When realistically coaches are almost never traded and for good reason.

Latest posts

Back