Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I’m sure the Owner(s) care(s)
Well if they pay well respected Vrabel 9.5 then pay first time HC Johnson 15, this org is stupid

I think Slovik will be the next HC... Ran's guy
I’m sure the owner cares and can negotiate whatever the fair salary should be.

but as fans, what difference does it make? It doesn’t effect the roster in anyway.

If Ben Johnson is the guy AAS feels will get the titans to the promise land, seems stupid to pass on him for asking too much money and settle for someone that AAS may not feel can get over the hump for cheaper.

The Titans were never going to be any good again with under qualified cronies on the coaching staff. Once Schwartz was gone it was clear as day he was responsible for the defensive success during his short second tenure here. Coach Colgate was the lackey to an offensive line coach that totally stunk. He had no real qualifications to be an NFL offensive line coach.

The Titans were never going to be any good again with under qualified cronies on the coaching staff. Once Schwartz was gone it was clear as day he was responsible for the defensive success during his short second tenure here. Coach Colgate was the lackey to an offensive line coach that totally stunk. He had no real qualifications to be an NFL offensive line coach.

yeah- I agree mostly. But I think folks are quick to forget we were cap strapped and talent deficient due to JRob. Dumping the GM and the HC is simply a standard reset. Like JRob, the new GM has some cap space and although not a "king's ransom" of draft capital like JRob, a modest bit to get things improved. The HC will have a cupboard that is much fuller than Vrabel had in his last two years.

Latest posts

Back