Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I bet AAS told him to clean house and Vrabel declined.
This feels like history repeating itself- like there was an ultimatum over his staff and Vrabel fought it.
Just like when Robinson took over, the coach lasted another year before a change was made. I think in the bigger picture that the luster of the “Patriot Way” holds much less appeal after what has become of the Patriots and those that were either on that staff or come from that coaching tree. As time goes on, it seems Brady was just as important (if not more-so) in creating that mystique, and was equally responsible for all of the good breaks that came to those who were in that system. Look at all of the failures in the wake of it.
I think it’s time for a fresh outlook, but I hope Carthon is the guy to helm the ship.

LBs definitely improved, I would hire Vrabel as a LB coach or TE coach. Nothing else.
TE coach?
That’s been one of the weakest and most disappointing positions under the Vrabel tenure.
Even when Johnnu and Firkser put together a combined season that was pretty good, it’s just been lack of production even when a breakout (Chig) was expected.

The more I think about this the more I love it. Even when this team made the AFC championship we were dog shit. Not once since Vrabel has been here have I believed we are a top ten team let alone a Superbowl contender

If Vrabel was to not get hired as a HC (which I'm sure he will) but what would he get hired as? I don't think he qualifies as a DC, nor would he probably take the demotion.

With all that said, there will be breaking news tomorrow as Bill Belichick is out as the NE HC.

If Vrabel was to not get hired as a HC (which I'm sure he will) but what would he get hired as? I don't think he qualifies as a DC, nor would he probably take the demotion.

With all that said, there will be breaking news tomorrow as Bill Belichick is out as the NE HC.
he would absolutely be DC, that's what he was before. he won't have to take a demotion though cuz teams are gonna start blowing his phone up.

Latest posts

Back