Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Again, doesn’t say they didn’t explore it. Going down a rabbit hole that doesn’t result in a trade puts the Titans behind in finding the next HC.

Trading coaches isn't like trading players.

You'd think a bunch of long time NFL fans would realize that, but here we are

GDa9Pa_a0AA6DuX

This is what I’m talking about.
Opinion. I’m sure he tries to point to specifics in his article but I’m not willing to pay to read his speculations.

Unwillingness to change got 'em. Ego. That's it.

For me, it was best epitomized in the 2-back system he started with when he got here, actually changed successfully to Henry, but still couldn't let go and returned to it with great failure.

But also, unwillingness to fire his hires, and when forced to do so, he replaced from within for more failure.

The url has the word “rumors” in it.
So what's your theory? Two losing seasons just too much losing for Amy? Even with the roster in the state it is?

I suppose when Vrabel comes out and says he had a "different vision" than Ran, you guys will say it's a deep fake lol.

And they could never trade Vrabel. It was never on the table because nobody bit. And why should anyone bite. Not only has he sucked, but this was inevitable.

So what's your theory? Two losing seasons just too much losing for Amy? Even with the roster in the state it is?

I suppose when Vrabel comes out and says he had a "different vision" than Ran, you guys will say it's a deep fake lol.
When is Vrabel coming out and saying that? I wanna make sure I’m tuned in.

For me, it was best epitomized in the 2-back system he started with when he got here, actually changed successfully to Henry, but still couldn't let go and returned to it with great failure.

But also, unwillingness to fire his hires, and when forced to do so, he replaced from within for more failure.
It was successful with Demarco Murray. Murray handed the reins over in 2018, Henry never looked back dominating the league.

hard to determine what kind of running game was being pushed before that. Andrews, Sankey, mccluster. They almost had 1 RB.

He was afraid of outsiders

she was just on 104.5 with Mike Keith she did a great job. Let's hope for the best. She continued to say the staff was as important as the head coach. To me that was Vrabel's down fall

Yeah. AAS lost faith that Vrabel was the guy to take the team where it needs to go. Agree or not, as owner, it’s her call.

When I hear Vrabel saying he had issue with Ran, I’ll believe him. Why wouldn’t I?

she was just on 104.5 with Mike Keith she did a great job. Let's hope for the best. She continued to say the staff was as important as the head coach. To me that was Vrabel's down fall

We've been saying all along his biggest problem was his inability to manage his staff

100% Vrabel will be paid for years left on contract

My understanding is that he will not be able to double dip... if he is hired by any other team then what the Titans owe him is offset by his current compensation....he could do TV for 2 years to force the Titans to pay him, but I doubt he does that. Now I guess if he signed a contract with a team and had that team only pay him $1 a yr then the Titans would be on the hook for the rest of his salary.

Latest posts

Back