Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

What proof is there that Vrabel will make whatever team better? He inherited a playoff team in Tennessee and left them a bottom feeder?

View attachment 21443
This looks the same as any other coach to me? Maybe even more longevity than most? Almost 10 in Tennessee, 4 in Detroit, 4 in Philly.
Hit em with facts. Vrabel inherited a good team, the culture shift started with Mularkey. Now idk what our culture is in the locker room, being hurt?

Mike tomlin, 16 years .500 or better.
Vrabel, last 2 years 13-21, 2 sub .500 seasons.

I like how you only put the last 2 years of Vrabs record when he lost his starting QB both seasons and had an incompent GM railroad the team for 2 years.

6 seasons - 54/45 0.545 WP (0 Seasons w/ HF QB, 41/23 0.64 WP before JRob blew up the team)
16 seasons - 173/100 0.633 WP (13 seasons with HF QB)

I like how you only put the last 2 years of Vrabs record when he lost his starting QB both seasons and had an incompent GM railroad the team for 2 years.

6 seasons - 54/45 0.545 WP (0 Seasons w/ HF QB, 41/23 0.64 WP before JRob blew up the team)
16 seasons - 173/100 0.633 WP (13 seasons with HF QB)
Ya ya.
Glad you like it.

those 2 seasons highlight achievements never achieved by Tomlin, your comparison.

but you’re right tomlin NEVER lost his starting QB for entire seasons.

The excuses for Vrabel get to be a stretch. Comparing him to a coach he’s never been and never will be is harder to disregard.

Looking forward to seeing how vrabel does on his next team (likely new England). Wanna see how it goes, for research purposes of course

GDa9Pa_a0AA6DuX

This is what I’m talking about.

Latest posts

Back