Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I see all my friends saying we're stupid for getting rid of Vrabel.

Throughout the years, "we're a bad team" blah blah blah and now that he's fired "We just got rid of Jesus"

What is with the outsiders thinking Vrabel is a great coach. I just don't understand.
Outsiders don’t know anything.
The fact titans aren’t on TV like Dallas prevents even the bad media takes that fans can eat up.

Haven't looked at the top candidates, but I can tell you Bobby Slowik is high on the list for me. He was high on my OC wish list last off-season too.

She fired a GM in the middle of a winning season, gave into Vrabel’s power play, hired Ran when she told Vrabel it was going to be someone else. Also refuses to speak publicly about her decisions and lets the coach and GM take the blow.
I follow this team pretty closely and never read any confirmation of a power struggle between JRob and Vrabel or that Vrabel was told of another GM being hired.

AAS made a public statement when JRob was fired as she did today. I'm not sure what else we should expect.

A good coach can and will elevate the play of the team. In that regard Vrabel was the best Coach the franchise has ever had. The team sucked because the players sucked. Look at the o-line.
Disagree. Mularkey got a lot out of weak rosters and even Jeff Fisher got some underdog Titans teams far.

I listed some candidates out days ago, but I honestly think Harbaugh is a pipe dream. I know he's another defensive coach but I'd make at least a call to Brian Flores. The guy was being incentivized to lose but chose to keep winning instead. But I honestly think it's going to be Slowik b/c of his ties to Ran and the 49ers. And it poaches from a division rival.

But like we've already well established, this is all just totally meaningless speculation at this point.

You need permission for lateral moves. Promotions do not require permission.
Should eliminated teams want to interview assistants with teams participating in the opening round of the postseason, virtual interviews can be done three days after the candidate's first playoff game, and then they must be concluded before the end of the of the divisional round on Jan. 21.

I listed some candidates out days ago, but I honestly think Harbaugh is a pipe dream. I know he's another defensive coach but I'd make at least a call to Brian Flores. The guy was being incentivized to lose but chose to keep winning instead. But I honestly think it's going to be Slowik b/c of his ties to Ran and the 49ers. And it poaches from a division rival.

But like we've already well established, this is all just totally meaningless speculation at this point.
I would be fine with flores

Media pundits mad we fired highly respected coach Vrabel lol. I expect Bill will get the boot now. Kraft got a hard on for Vrabel and now, there he is.

I follow this team pretty closely and never read any confirmation of a power struggle between JRob and Vrabel or that Vrabel was told of another GM being hired.

AAS made a public statement when JRob was fired as she did today. I'm not sure what else we should expect.

It’s been reported heavily that Ran/Vrabel was a shotgun marriage. And AAS did a scripted interview two weeks after the firing of Robinson. That was it.

Latest posts

Back