Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

She fired a GM in the middle of a winning season, gave into Vrabel’s power play, hired Ran when she told Vrabel it was going to be someone else. Also refuses to speak publicly about her decisions and lets the coach and GM take the blow.

It wasn’t Vrabels power play. JROB SUCKED

This is a terrible move....Vrabel made lack luster talent palatable. We just fired our Mike Tomlin...
Tomlin hasn't had a losing season in how many years???

Also Tomlin doesn't have a fantasy love affair with another team.

Sure we could have held Vrable hostage for 2 yrs until his contract was up, but then he bolts and we are looking for a new coach right as the stadium opens and Levis is learning a new system.

AAS gave Vrable what he wanted because she wants someone who is all in on the Titans not having fantasies about another team.

Jim Schwartz got the Lions to the playoffs as the HC and has proven time and time again that his defenses know how to get after the QB... he has familiarity with the players and with the organization....won a SB with Philly... Getting after the QB is of utmost importance in the league these days and he is one of the best at scheming pressure. He might be able to get Munchak to come back and coach the OL.
He's my top pick rn

A lot of the players bought into Vrables culture. He IS/WAS highly respected among the players. One of the things I liked most about him was his caring for the players, even if it was to a fault. Yes, he was overly loyal to a lot of them.

A lot of the players bought into Vrables culture. He IS/WAS highly respected among the players. One of the things I liked most about him was his caring for the players, even if it was to a fault. Yes, he was overly loyal to a lot of them.
there is life after football for the players

but I am not interested in that in the least

I won’t be excited until I see who we hire. Vrabel wasn’t a bad coach, he just wasn’t as good as he and everyone else thought he was. And he didn’t deserve the power he ended up getting.

No more defensive coaches please. I want to see an offense fit for this century. I don't care if we have to sell out the defense to get there. This is an offense driven league. We need to adjust or get left further behind.

This is a terrible move....Vrabel made lack luster talent palatable. We just fired our Mike Tomlin...

Tomlin went to 2 Super Bowls in his first four seasons as a head coach, won one and lost one. He also famously has never had a losing record in 17 seasons.

No, we didn't.

I am happy with this move and I believe the majority of Titans fans agree with this I wish Mike V. the best and I believe a some kind of coordinator position is a best fit for him not Head Coach. The titans were not progressing still making the same undisciplined mistakes and the buck stops at the HC when fans see this consistently. We need an Offensive Minded Coach who understands Touchdowns win games and not Field Goals and this is a passing league now lets face it. Pass to setup the running game not the other way around like it was in the 80's

Latest posts

Back