Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

He'll make whatever team better

He has not been in one place for too long anywhere. There is always a reason when that happens.
He was in Tennessee the first trip for awhile but got a promotion as reason to leave.

Vrabel was here for 6 years and now isn’t, must be a reason why that happened.

The incompetent, ineptitude decision making of this franchise never ceases to amaze me. Even if you wanted to move on from Vrabel, TRADE HIM for SOMETHING. SOMETHING is better than NOTHING, that you're getting now after firing him. "It would have been too hard to trade him." Well boo-hoo, cry me a river. Make it happen and do your job.

I HATE looking stupid in the media. Nobody in the media understands it, because it doesn't make sense. "Same old Titans, making dumb mistakes. A poverty franchise." They're not wrong. My best friend texted me "this will set you guys back 10 years." He's not wrong. My response was, "I would take that 10 years, because I'm not sure we recover from this.

We can't have nice things as Titans fans. Just get used to it. Someone start a petition on change.org for Amy to sell the team, because this will be our lives year after year until she does.

The incompetent, ineptitude decision making of this franchise never ceases to amaze me. Even if you wanted to move on from Vrabel, TRADE HIM for SOMETHING. SOMETHING is better than NOTHING, that you're getting now after firing him. "It would have been too hard to trade him." Well boo-hoo, cry me a river. Make it happen and do your job.

I HATE looking stupid in the media. Nobody in the media understands it, because it doesn't make sense. "Same old Titans, making dumb mistakes. A poverty franchise." They're not wrong. My best friend texted me "this will set you guys back 10 years." He's not wrong. My response was, "I would take that 10 years, because I'm not sure we recover from this.

We can't have nice things as Titans fans. Just get used to it. Someone start a petition on change.org for Amy to sell the team, because this will be our lives year after year until she does.
Keep us back 10 years?! The shit coach's employed under Vrabels watch was about to set us back 10 years, fucking Colgate! Colgate! Turnstile OL ya that asshat had the opportunity to keep coming back to work because Vrabel. Vrabel nut swingers are delusional.

How do you know they didn’t try to trade him? It makes total sense to try and explore deals well before you fire Vrabel.

I do agree that just dumping him without trading him (if it comes out that this is what happened) was stupid and lazy. Did he need to go? That is debatable, and honestly I did not have a strong opinion either way. He is great at firing up the team and keeping them in games, but his choices on assistants have been questionable. Until he gets past that stubborn streak he will remain a really good coach who can make a bad team ok, and ok team good, but not a good team great IMO.

That said, I am guessing that we will be deep into "rebuild" mode now....Ran and the new HC will have a deep checkbook to work with, so their shelf life may be short if we do not see tangible results within 1-2 years IMO.

I do agree that just dumping him without trading him (if it comes out that this is what happened) was stupid and lazy. Did he need to go? That is debatable, and honestly I did not have a strong opinion either way. He is great at firing up the team and keeping them in games, but his choices on assistants have been questionable. Until he gets past that stubborn streak he will remain a really good coach who can make a bad team ok, and ok team good, but not a good team great IMO.

That said, I am guessing that we will be deep into "rebuild" mode now....Ran and the new HC will have a deep checkbook to work with, so their shelf life may be short if we do not see tangible results within 1-2 years IMO.
I think if we can get a HC willing to make changes and actually fix the team with our huge cap next season the turn around will be faster than you think.

some classic over emotion from Lewan being dramatic for rich eisen ratings.....I look forward to what the new coach can bring this team.
Lewan such a goof. No wonder he defends vrabs, Vrabel let him get away with endless stupid penalties and then kept him around when he was always hurt. Only for him to flake out and become a podcaster. I wish this clown would stop acting like he's still a part of the team.

Willy Compton is cool tho

Lewan such a goof. No wonder he defends vrabs, Vrabel let him get away with endless stupid penalties and then kept him around when he was always hurt. Only for him to flake out and become a podcaster. I wish this clown would stop acting like he's still a part of the team.

Willy Compton is cool tho
Lewan phoned it in early just like his boy Vrabel, they both couldn't wait to get out of Nashville.

He'll make whatever team better

He has not been in one place for too long anywhere. There is always a reason when that happens.
What proof is there that Vrabel will make whatever team better? He inherited a playoff team in Tennessee and left them a bottom feeder?

View attachment 21443
This looks the same as any other coach to me? Maybe even more longevity than most? Almost 10 in Tennessee, 4 in Detroit, 4 in Philly.

Latest posts

Back