Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I did extrapolate.

6 years is a small sample size compared to 29 years. He’s just over 20% of the way there.
That means ridiculous to suggest a comparison.
No different than anyone saying Mike White was on pace to break every passing record after his monster first game.

No it’s ridiculous to say 9 wins a season is bad.

That wasn’t the argument. It’s wins per season. Sorry that’s over your head moron.
No... You realized winning percentage was a losing argument. Which is why you pulled this hilarious idea to extrapolate 30 years into the future. Total wins is not a winning percentage metric, it's a longevity metric. I know that because there is already a winning percentage metric, it's called "winning percentage". It's how Jeff Fisher is 12th in total wins and yet was a still a terrible coach with a bad winning percentage. It's okay. You said something stupid. We all do it sometimes. Not me but everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
No... You realized winning percentage was a losing argument. Which is why you pulled this hilarious idea to extrapolate 30 years into the future. Total wins is not a winning percentage metric, it's a longevity metric. I know that because there is already a winning percentage metric, it's called "winning percentage". It's how Jeff Fisher is 12th in total wins and yet was a still a terrible coach with a bad winning percentage. It's okay. You said something stupid. We all do it sometimes. Not me but everyone else.

No the conversation was about average wins per season. That’s why I used wins per season.

Jeff Fisher wasn’t a terrible coach. He wasn’t the 12th best all time, but he wasn’t terrible.

How is one win above .500 not bad?

Who is 1 win above .500 ?

54-45 .545 % regular season, which I think is 9 games above .500

Vrabel is 56-48 total Or .538 for the % pussy. Which is pretty good.

But his playoff % is where he sucks. 2-3 .400

Again… averaging 9 wins a season for a career is really good historically. Which was the original conversation. But because it’s become this popular thing now to come after me every time I post something the original topic gets lost.

9 wins a season is a good average. Fuck off if you think anything other than that.

Vrabel is gone. Grow up and move on.

to fishfaces credit he did tie for most Ls in history of NFL... why he abruptly quite in middle of season... fishface realized one more L and he would forever own the title of losingest loser HC in history of NFL all by his own self. He is apparently quite fine with being second HC to reach 165 Ls ... tied with Dan Reeves & damn I just saw this... highly respected bill belicheat also tied at 165 Ls now... fisher totally hoping belicheat gets another job to own that record

Vrabel is 56-48 total Or .538 for the % *****. Which is pretty good.

Again… averaging 9 wins a season for a career is really good historically. Which was the original conversation. But because it’s become this popular thing now to come after me every time I post something the original topic gets lost.

9 wins a season is a good average. **** off if you think anything other than that.

No it really isn’t. It puts you in the Dennis Green, Jason Garret and Jim Caldwell area.

You need to be at or above .600 to be really good, which is 10 wins per season.

Coaches, Records, and Coaching Totals | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Vrabel is 56-48 total Or .538 for the % *****. Which is pretty good.

9 wins a season is a good average. **** off if you think anything other than that.

Man you're a piece of work.
9-7 is one win above 500...do the math, take your shoes and socks off if it helps

Man you're a piece of work and obviously not very bright
9-7 is one win above 500...do the math, take your shoes and socks off if it helps

Ohhhhh 9-7 is 1 win above .500. That’s the argument now. Yea, so the original discussion wasn’t about that. At no point did I argue 9-7 was a great season. Again, if you average over a career 9-7 is pretty good.

Latest posts

Back