Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

They might be. But you don’t know that. Zero way you could. But Again, the hate. It’s just a game. What did he do to you ?

He has been connected to Seattle more than any team. He won’t be at Colgate.
Well I'm a fan of a team am I not supposed to care if the team is successful or not. I don't just blindly follow whoever is coach if he's ruining the team sorry.

I see he is interviewing with the Panthers. Love to see him take that job! He wouldn't make it a season with that owner.
Honestly think Vrabel screwed himself with everything that has come to light out of Tennessee. Trying to have complete control of the team, trying to circumvent the GM to get what he wants. We don't know everything but I know the owners probably do, now stand up guys like Woodyard coming out against him is bad optics. You got GMs, owners, and former players that are spilling the dirt on Vrabel. He will be a college coach soon.

…Anyone going to point out that Malcolm Butler didn’t play in the AFC Championshio game?

Not that I’m defending Vrabel. I’ve basically been calling a play-by-play of what was going to happen for the past year.

Latest posts

Back