Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

National media can talk up Vrabel all they want, but it seems the GMs know enough about Vrabel's attitude, power struggles, and inability to find staff willing to work for him that they are passing. Hope this gives Vrabel a reality check and he learns to humble himself, but I seriously doubt Vrabel is capable of humbling himself.

Power struggle
Passed on
Played himself

I fully expected Vrabel to be hired by now honestly, what went down is Nashville must of been big, he ****ed himself.

It’s crazy… he apparently has only made 1 interview, Atlanta and they then hire Raheem Morris right after. While he is on the Atlanta interview Carolina hires Dave Canales, which cancels Vrabel interview with them he was supposed to head to after leaving Atlanta.

I still think he might end up in Seattle.

It’s crazy… he apparently has only made 1 interview, Atlanta and they then hire Raheem Morris right after. While he is on the Atlanta interview Carolina hires Dave Canales, which cancels Vrabel interview with them he was supposed to head to after leaving Atlanta.

I still think he might end up in Seattle.
Sleepless…..

Why hasn't anyone hired Vrabel? Two openings left, I don't believe he has interviewed for either. Didn't the media say he'd instantly have another head coaching gig after being fired? He's not catching on anywhere as a DC, he was a lousy one in Houston.

Part of the BB thing has to be about control. He was the HC and the GM in NE. Gotta wonder if the GM for the team is interviewing with isn't at least partially worried if BB wouldn't eventually push him out.
Maybe less about pushing them out, and more about his teams sucking recently and him being too stubborn to listen to the GM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally half of the head coaching hires so far this off-season are minority hires. And that excludes Dave Canales who is Mexican-American.

I understood what you were getting at. But comparing how things used to be with how things are now are not the same thing.

I understood what you were getting at. But comparing how things used to be with how things are now are not the same thing.

I literally just watched folks like Keyshawn Johnson 2 days ago bashing us for hiring Callahan while harping on the fact that guys like Eric Bellamy can't get an opportunity. This isn't an argument for how things used to be vs how things are now. The media to this day keep running this narrative that minorities continue getting passed over for HC jobs. Clearly that isn't case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back