Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

So if no one wants him, what's next? DC for LaFleur? Ironic.

I personally would vote for him to become a color commentator or pre/post-game reporter. I'd pay for it.

Apparently, people like Carp and GoT do believe this.
No way to prove they’re wrong.
The fact that it’s in peoples mind as a possibility defeats the purpose of the rule.
And because the league has enforced it, no reason not to think it’s a possibility.
The whole premise is based on someone accepting someone’s else’s word.

I think is time for Vrabel to start thinking about head coaching jobs and look for DC jobs.

Which is really interesting since his Defenses as DC were below average.

I literally just watched folks like Keyshawn Johnson 2 days ago bashing us for hiring Callahan while harping on the fact that guys like Eric Bellamy can't get an opportunity. This isn't an argument for how things used to be vs how things are now. The media to this day keep running this narrative that minorities continue getting passed over for HC jobs. Clearly that isn't case.

OHHHH, okay. I'm sorry. Thanks for catching me up! I took it as an implication that it hasn't been an issue in the past, which looking back was a reach to assume. ...in my defense I switched to third shift in the last six months and that sleep schedule is still messing with me. I was half asleep when I said that :D but anyway...

I can't take a damn thing Keyshawn says seriously. He sucks lol

Last edited by a moderator:
No one is more respected than Belichick and it looks like he’s not going to be coaching this season either.
I think that also has to do with want for more control but he’s also 70 something. League just looking for but more youth.
Hard to imagine BB and Vrabel close to level respect amount. We know MV is highly respected but that means BB must be like ultra super highly respected.

I think that also has to do with want for more control but he’s also 70 something. League just looking for but more youth.
Hard to imagine BB and Vrabel close to level respect amount. We know MV is highly respected but that means BB must be like ultra super highly respected.

Also, which I think is having an impact is the league going with offensive minded HCs.

Meanwhile in Atlanta, they are going the opposite of Titans. New HC Morris won’t answer to GM. The GM and Morris will answer directly to the owner Arthur Blank.

Statement from Falcons owner Arthur Blank, GM Terry Fontenot on new head coach Raheem Morris.

Also, which I think is having an impact is the league going with offensive minded HCs.

Meanwhile in Atlanta, they are going the opposite of Titans. New HC Morris won’t answer to GM. The GM and Morris will answer directly to the owner Arthur Blank.

Statement from Falcons owner Arthur Blank, GM Terry Fontenot on new head coach Raheem Morris.
Morris is D, Mayo is D (previously assumed as HC or not), Pierce is D.
Harbaugh is probably supposed to be offensive but the SF team he had was really Defensive driven.

So I don’t know how accurate “the league is going offensive” is.
I know Tennessee did, wash appears to be, Carolina did, and the list of interviewees seemed a little more offensive heavy.

Latest posts

Back