Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear indicator that we're sticking with our identity. He'll have to earn his spot, since Kelly is going to put up a challenge.

I like the pick. My mock I said I would've loved him if he somehow fell to us (and that was a big IF) in the second round.

Like I said last night, a lot of us were numb about the pick, but it was the same feeling most of us had about the Jeffery Simmons pick. We see how well that turned out.

No a late first is still a first, plus add in the fact that there's still a lot of first round talent still on the board. You just can't essentially say Wilson is pretty much a second rounder.
Didn’t say that. In general, when looking at the numerical grades. There is not much difference in pick 29 and pick 35 for instance. The lower you get in the draft, the lower the grades on the prospects. I’m just saying the disparity is less at the bottom of one round and the top of another. I also don’t thing a gallon of gas is $2.25 a gallon when it is $2.259. To me, that’s $2.26.

It is a shame we could not trade down and still get him and gotten a 4th rounder back. I would really like to have more picks. We only have a 5th and 3 7th rounders on day 3.

Lets just hope there is a really good corner at pick 29 in round two

Didn’t say that. In general, when looking at the numerical grades. There is not much difference in pick 29 and pick 35 for instance. The lower you get in the draft, the lower the grades on the prospects. I’m just saying the disparity is less at the bottom of one round and the top of another. I also don’t thing a gallon of gas is $2.25 a gallon when it is $2.259. To me, that’s $2.26.

We should also take these "Grades" with a grain of salt

It is a shame we could not trade down and still get him and gotten a 4th rounder back. I would really like to have more picks. We only have a 5th and 3 7th rounders on day 3.

I hear that, need a partner to trade with though :(

Packers put an and to that dream.

Not a fan of the pick....I don't like taking RTs in the 1st rnd.....If I'm taking a tackle early then I want him to have the skill set to play both sides...not sure Big Boy can do that...I certainly hope he becomes the mauler that we want...although his 40 time wasn't great his 10 yd split was better than I expected...and that is all you need from your OL...a good burst off the snap

I was surprised but it was definitely a safe pick. This is the Lewan pick all over again and I blasted it. He eventually turned out to be pretty damn good so I’ll wait and see. With that said this kid looks like an absolute monster. While the league is transitioning to smaller and faster the Titans are staying stronger and bigger. Always been a believer in building teams from the inside out and the Titans continue do that.

I was surprised but it was definitely a safe pick. This is the Lewan pick all over again and I blasted it. He eventually turned out to be pretty damn good so I’ll wait and see. With that said this kid looks like an absolute monster. While the league is transitioning to smaller and faster the Titans are staying stronger and bigger. I have no problem with that.
Yea I was gonna say this is Lewan all over again but then I stopped myself cause Lewan has shaped into one of the top Tackles and thats major pressure and expectations to set on Wilson

Yea I was gonna say this is Lewan all over again but then I stopped myself cause Lewan has shaped into one of the top Tackles and thats major pressure and expectations to set on Wilson

Yep that's the major difference. Lewan could have easily went top 5 or 10. He talks about how he thought Atlanta was going to draft him all the time. Isaiah Wilson was not considered to be the same kind of prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back