Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep seeing reports that the passing game blocking is his con. But with all the play action we run, that we help hide that until he gets more work on it.

And when we drafted Dodd people said it’s basically a first round pick lol which is it??

The guy could be a great player but this is the first time I was scratching my head after a JRob first round pick. I’ll back him though he’s a Titan now.

Lol, you right. Except I was definitely one of the people when we drafted Dodd thinking...what in the entire f***?!?! Lol

Never understood that pick, never will. Personally I I dont understand this pick. I mean you dont execute the 5th year option on Conklin deal (that I understood why), but that leads to us not being able to sign him in FA. Then you resign our backup and pay him eh decent money. So that's the direction we are going in right? Nope. Turn around and draft a slow OT that is projected to possibly transition better as a guard to replace him...wait for it...a slow RT projected to be a better guard to replace a top ten pick at RT?!? Mic drop exit left. So moving on...

In the end I thought we had better needs than this. But what can I say? At the end of the day, I'm just a fan man. J Rob definitely has his stamp on this franchise and definitely turned the team around through solid drafting. Which is why we were in position to lose the level of talent we did in FA. So I'm with you...here's to hoping, but I don't get the pick lol.

Just that picking that late is hardly a guarantee. What I will say is it feels like JRob is better in the middle of the draft than the top. Just my opinion.

I like the pick. He can sit and learn until he's ready with kelley starting over him. If he's ready to compete for the job by mid season, this was a great pick. If he's not ready to start until next season, it's still a good pick.

We'll go ahead and pencil you in for bust on all the other picks as well. Just like every year.
Lazy and horrid take, bud.

Completely wrong and I'm generally split. (but mostly always right... )

This was the only pick this year I'm not big on.

So take your dramatic bullchit and can it, over emotional dweeeeb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back