Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even to mention his stud level blocking! He's been on an absolute tear this year. He and AJB are have become an awesome duo. Really hoping we can find a way to keep him.

If you could only keep one next year, who would you keep?
-Corey Davis
-Jayon Brown
-Jonnu Smith

Obviously it’s CD. After AJ and CD we have essentially nothing at WR. The two of them together make this offense electric.

Jonnus production can easily be absorbed by our deep pool of TEs.

Jayon? Seriously? Why would we want to keep ANYONE from this defense not named Jeffrey Simmons.

Regardless of what happens with Corey I'd like us to draft a WR early.
If Corey walks, 1st or 2nd round. If he comes back, 3rd or 4th.
This is a nasty WR class. If anyone plays devy, you know what I'm talking about.

1 jamar chase
2 devonta smith
3 terrance marshall
4 rondale moore
5 rashod bateman
6 jaylen waddle
7 seth williams
8 tylan wallace
9 chris olave
10 dyami brown

Any of these guys would make a huge impact.

In a way, CD's injury history could hold some leverage, but teams like the Patriots who's WR room consistents of dinosaurs and under performing draft picks, could very well be in line to throw money at him... and the Colts too, who currently have all insurance salesmen at WR.

If we can make it work, I would definitely love to have him back.

and imo, we're probably going to keep Jonnu and move on from Jayon.

If he'll commit to a team friendly deal I'd be happy, 1 less position to spend a high/mid draft pick. Our defense needs an overhaul badly.

I'd be happy if 1 and 2 went on pass rush just to make sure we can get an impactful player.

This is a nasty WR class. If anyone plays devy, you know what I'm talking about.

1 jamar chase
2 devonta smith
3 terrance marshall
4 rondale moore
5 rashod bateman
6 jaylen waddle
7 seth williams
8 tylan wallace
9 chris olave
10 dyami brown

If don’t draft defense heavy, and especially 1st round, then JR needs a psyc evaluation.

1 jamar chase
2 devonta smith
3 terrance marshall
4 rondale moore
5 rashod bateman
6 jaylen waddle
7 seth williams
8 tylan wallace
9 chris olave
10 dyami brown

This honestly seems like a worse class than we've had the last few years.

We aren't getting Chase or Smith. We aren't replacing CD with an 180 lb player, so Rondale Moore and Waddle are out. Seth Williams hasn't played very well. Marshall and Bateman might go high.

There are draft eligible dudes not mentioned that I really like (Jahan Dotson, Elijah Moore, Amari Rodgers, Sage Surratt, Amon-ra St. Brown), but they are mostly slot and/or mid-round guys.

Don’t forget the Chiefs with Mahomes and all his weapons drafted a RB early instead of trying to shore up a leaky defense.....

You have to be elite on one side of the ball at least. So I have no problem paying Davis and keeping the offense elite

Regardless of whether he stays or not, really happy for CD for the year he's having. He's overcome adversity, and has appeared nothing but a hard worker for his 4 years here.

He has earnt his 2nd contract. That TD today was a thing of beauty.

Great interview pre-game with Davis talking how much he has been supported by his teammates and the organization as a whole throughout all the things he has had to deal with off the field. He really is the type of player that Vrable and Robinson always talk about wanting on the team....I think they make a real effort to get him re-signed.

1 jamar chase
2 devonta smith
3 terrance marshall
4 rondale moore
5 rashod bateman
6 jaylen waddle
7 seth williams
8 tylan wallace
9 chris olave
10 dyami brown

Any list without Kadarius Toney on it is incomplete. That guys looks like what Percy Harvin was supposed to be.

Yep, I really like Jonnu, but we have 3 TEs after Jonnu who are really dependable. Big drop off after CD and the next WRs. I did like how Evans looked today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back