Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they have to get rid of the staff too.

While I say that, the grass isn't always greener
Even if the entire staff were gone, I’m not optimistic about the hiring for HC or GM this offseason.

Tennessee/oilers have too long a history of hiring within and there is no one within I would promote to either.

Even if the entire staff were gone, I’m not optimistic about the hiring for HC or GM this offseason.

Tennessee/oilers have too long a history of hiring within and there is no one within I would promote to either.

I don't disagree. It's what they are going to do with the GM too

This won’t be a popular viewpoint but, unless the Titans are willing to move on from Henry, it will take 2-3 seasons before they are competitive again (or more).

Yes, I am including getting key IR guys back next season.

There are too many needs and Henry will be wasted here the time it’ll take and 100% done once it does.

Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol?
What would you take for him in a trade?
I mean- this whole rebuild is starting now. Looking to be back in window with new stadium. That’s just how this works.

What would you take for him in a trade?
I mean- this whole rebuild is starting now. Looking to be back in window with new stadium. That’s just how this works.
Right but I have no idea what offers the Titans might get. The days of Hershel Walker-type trades are past.

And there isn’t the huge cap savings in ‘23 after the extension.

No one values the RB position like we do, so you aren’t going to get much for a RB that’s nearing 30, no matter who it is. The rules now heavily favor being pass-heavy. We are the only ones who don’t try to take advantage of that. Henry is WAYYYY more valuable to the Titans than he would be for any other team.

No one values the RB position like we do, so you aren’t going to get much for a RB that’s nearing 30, no matter who it is. The rules now heavily favor being pass-heavy. We are the only ones who don’t try to take advantage of that. Henry is WAYYYY more valuable to the Titans than he would be for any other team.
Maybe. Give him a decent OL tge next 5 years he’ll Average 4 ypc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back