Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, get rid of Henry, if the coaching staff is still the same, they replace him with new RB and do the same thing.
Agreed. It would need to be one part of a full philosophical change on offense.

But let’s be honest in that the goal of the new stadium is to fill it. I’ve been a fan of this franchise for a long time but this brand of football is often unwatchable even for me.

Many things have gone wrong this season, but the bottom line is that the head coach bears responsibility for the performance on the field. Today was a huge failure. Major changes must be made following this season.

A 7-10 record is the likely outcome for the season. The play today will not come close to wins against Dallas and Jacksonville.

Agreed. It would need to be one part of a full philosophical change on offense.

But let’s be honest in that the goal of the new stadium is to fill it. I’ve been a fan of this franchise for a long time but this brand of football is often unwatchable even for me.
Completely agree. I cant think of a single game this year other than maybe the GB game that was actually enjoyable to watch. Even the wins have been lacklustre and excruciating.

It’d take a mid 2nd for me. Otherwise I trust Henry wound continue to work himself as hard as ever AND be an iconic locker room presence for younger players.
Yeah I was just saying what I think he could fetch. I think he's worth more to us than what we would get so a trade is likely off the table. No one is giving a second rounder for henry

lol when he’s 33 with the miles he has on him? He’ll be lucky to make it to 30.
Look man I’m not about making him the centerpiece. But the dude has the intangibles u want in a locker room. And I’ll stand behind what I said. He’s a freak specimen- better than Gore IMO. THERES value there.

Look man I’m not about making him the centerpiece. But the dude has the intangibles u want in a locker room. And I’ll stand behind what I said. He’s a freak specimen- better than Gore IMO. THERES value there.
Would you say Zeke has trade value? If not, than either does henry.

Last year we were the #1 seed in the AFC. Going into week 11 we were close to looking like we could possibly be at least a 2 or 3 seed. Now we may well be the worst team in the NFL. There is no team we can beat. I just don't know when I've ever seen that with ANY team. I don't know if I have it in me to watch another multi-year stretch of Titans as bottom dweller. I'm too old for this ****.

Gore was a completely different running back. Henry is a one trick pony. Gore didn’t have to carry his entire offense on his back. Henry has been ran into the ground. He’s already showing signs of decline. He’s not gonna make it past 30. You can take that to the bank.

Gore was a completely different running back. Henry is a one trick pony. Gore didn’t have to carry his entire offense on his back. Henry has been ran into the ground. He’s already showing signs of decline. He’s not gonna make it past 30. You can take that to the bank.
Yup. Plus later in his career gore really didn't have any value. He was just bouncing around RB needy teams. No one would trade anything of value for him bsame with henry especially with his limitations

Damn my bad fellas, I said Patrick Willis instead of Demeco Ryans..

Ryans going to be a really good HC when and if he gets a chance to coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back