Not open for further replies.

This list is ass

oc who got burrow killed
The defensive mastermind who blew a 25 point lead in the Superbowl
A DC of a dog **** defense
An intern HC
And a OC of a dog **** offense

Painful tbh
I agree, we’ve taken on a very high risk proposition here. It’s going to be hard to know that we are upgrading. Does any of these guys even have a remote shot at being better?

However you slice, we just fired a top 5-10 coach. We’re hoping we can replace him with what? A top 1-4 HC? The odds are, we end up with at least a few flops before we land another top tier coach. What’s the success rate of new, unproven head coaches? One out of ten? One out of 20?

This whole situation could easily end up very similar to when JRob thought that we could easily replace AJ with Burks. Sounds good in theory, but doesn’t always work out the way you hope. I’m not saying that firing Vrabel was 100% wrong.

I agree with Amy in that if we are finally going to evolve into a modern NFL team, Vrabel probably wont be the guy to accomplish that. But I’m a math guy, and from a statistical standpoint, our odds of just replacing a guy who has been a proven top tier coach, and has proven he can win a lot of games even with subpar talent with some modern NFl genius that will instantly take us to the promise land right out of the gate is a very low probability.

Hopefully we can pull it off, but the odds are we end up with a couple Wisenhuts, before we land our Kyle Shanahan.

I agree, we’ve taken on a very high risk proposition here. It’s going to be hard to know that we are upgrading. Does any of these guys even have a remote shot at being better?

However you slice, we just fired a top 5-10 coach. We’re hoping we can replace him with what? A top 1-4 HC? The odds are, we end up with at least a few flops before we land another top tier coach. What’s the success rate of new, unproven head coaches? One out of ten? One out of 20?

This whole situation could easily end up very similar to when JRob thought that we could easily replace AJ with Burks. Sounds good in theory, but doesn’t always work out the way you hope. I’m not saying that firing Vrabel was 100% wrong.

I agree with Amy in that if we are finally going to evolve into a modern NFL team, Vrabel probably wont be the guy to accomplish that. But I’m a math guy, and from a statistical standpoint, our odds of just replacing a guy who has been a proven top tier coach, and has proven he can win a lot of games even with subpar talent with some modern NFl genius that will instantly take us to the promise land right out of the gate is a very low probability.

Hopefully we can pull it off, but the odds are we end up with a couple Wisenhuts, before we land our Kyle Shanahan.
Vrabel's seasons as HC...

9-7
9-7
11-5
12-5
7-10
6-11

That doesn't look top tier to me. NE who had him as a "home run" choice went with someone else.

Vrabel did not score 30 plus points in a game since 2022 .

Vrabel lead the NFL in players use 3 years in a row.

Vrabel refuse to make changes at LT.

Vrabel never had a top defense even though he was a DC.

Dude is overrated

How are the HC graded that Vrabel is a 5-10?

Okay folks, now we all know that Vrabel is gone and the rest of the coaching staff will follow, I want to hear your combo wishlist.

Be realistic in who you seriously want as the HC or OC/DC to right the ship.

I'm going with Dolphins OC Frank Smith and DC Ron Rivera.

I love that Frank Smith has been an OL coach, TE coach and now OC with an explosive Dolphins offense. He seems like the best of both worlds. Even though his squad may lay an egg in -2 degree weather tomorrow, I like his art of work.

Have always liked Ron Rivera's defense dating back to the Chargers. Plus he has many years as a HC.

I think this is the best combo to get us going.

Your combo wishlist?

Tbh, I don't know much about all the potential candidates, just read a bit lately

HC - Slowik or Ben Johnson
OC - Klint Kubiak
DC - ?...Not Bowen

Okay folks, now we all know that Vrabel is gone and the rest of the coaching staff will follow, I want to hear your combo wishlist.

Be realistic in who you seriously want as the HC or OC/DC to right the ship.

I'm going with Dolphins OC Frank Smith and DC Ron Rivera.

I love that Frank Smith has been an OL coach, TE coach and now OC with an explosive Dolphins offense. He seems like the best of both worlds. Even though his squad may lay an egg in -2 degree weather tomorrow, I like his art of work.

Have always liked Ron Rivera's defense dating back to the Chargers. Plus he has many years as a HC.

I think this is the best combo to get us going.

Your combo wishlist?
Rivera DC a dream- that’s all i have for now

problem was never vrable but his staff of clowns

View attachment 21465

Whoever the next coach is ; will be someone young, inexperienced and under the control of the GM and Owner.

Definitely wont be a respected veteran - sounds like the next Hc will have little control.

If this is accurate Vrabel wanted one thing and the GM and owner another. Plus no roster control - no wonder Vrabel wanted out.

oh boo Fing hoo.... HC is coach NOT General Manager

vrable can take his useless yesboi staff with his crying ass to New England... oh well... nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back