Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder we wanted him out. He didn’t just have a big ego, he downright had delusions of grandeur. He is not Reid or Belichick but thinks he should have the same control.

Naw we were the #1 seed in the AFC under him and then the magic pumpkin wore off on Tannehill. Titans will be bad for awhile now; he brought stability - best get your mind right.

We can blame him for the 30 or so WRs that came through here during his 6 years and they couldnt develop any at all. Same can be said of the o-line. All the guys who came out to practice, ended up on practice squad or just cut, who excelled in college or they would not be given the opportunity, Vrabel and his staff of buttlickers couldnt develop 1 single player.... that tells you everything you need to know.
Hey did I say he didn't have his flaws! Yea his coaching hires has been absolute wank and his biggest flaw is his loyalty to coaches. I was saying after what the last GM done in 2 years to this squad of 53 players yea he probs wants control. A chef gets shit produce from the owner and doesn't kick up a stink shows his commitment and standards.

Again his hiring of Downing and what we produced on the field the year before would've been the nail in the coffin had he not won coach of the year prior to that, however you can't deny he has an aura about him that the players you want to keep have his back and seem to get along with him. Just ashame his coach hiring is abysmal.

B11 is the player most here are upset we traded away.
Fact is our offense did not justify paying a Wr over $20m/yr.
I was a B11 fan.
But I don’t think it was a bad business move with the way our team was built.
The wheezy draft pick on the other hand…….

B11 is the player most here are upset we traded away.
Fact is our offense did not justify paying a Wr over $20m/yr.
I was a B11 fan.
But I don’t think it was a bad business move with the way our team was built.
The wheezy draft pick on the other hand…….

By the time AJB completes his meltdown we may end up with the best end of that trade.

I'm wondering if he's done as an Eagle and if so would another team feel he's worth the hassle? Great WR when things are going the way he wants. Baby when they aren't

He has to much talent. Someone would always want him until he goes full on Antonio Brown. But even then AB got jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back