Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The giving up third and long goes all the way back to Fisher. We have to lead the NFL in giving up 3rd and ten or more the last 30 years

Hiring Slowik hurts the Patties. I’m in.

Any year before this year - I'd entertain it.

But I'm not accepting anymore Houston Texan or New England Patriot related coaches of any type, salary, or experience.....

this KYLE SHANAHAN TREE crap has to stop....... Look at the latest products of that tree --

LaFleur, inherited Aaron Rodgers, Dav Adams, and a top 10 defense - no where.

McVay - took him 5 whacks at a SB with Aaron Donald and the best defense in football for that 5 years -- and CIN lost that game as opposed to LAR winning it.

Mike McDaniel --- Don't get me started on Mr. Capri Pants.

But I'm not accepting anymore Houston Texan or New England Patriot related coaches of any type, salary, or experience.....

this KYLE SHANAHAN TREE crap has to stop....... Look at the latest products of that tree --

McVay - took him 5 whacks at a SB with Aaron Donald and the best defense in football for that 5 years -- and CIN lost that game as opposed to LAR winning it.

McVay had 2 SB appearances in those first 5 years.
Had another slow start strong finish to the post season this way.

I can’t agree with any argument that he isn’t a good coach at this point.

Lafleur inherited that true, but we’re also witnessing what he does with the “after Aaron Rodgers” effect.
Playoff visit and just smoked the team favored.

I won’t defend McDaniel. That dude could win 10 SBs in a row, if he’s still wearing those pants I won’t defend him.

Lafleur inherited that true, but we’re also witnessing what he does with the “after Aaron Rodgers” effect.
Playoff visit and just smoked the team favored.

Hang on -- beating Dallas in the postseason is like destroying Presbyterian in basketball 105-65...... being the Duke Blue Devils......... you don't get brownie points for that lol.... Dallas always gets reamed in the playoffs - no matter if they spent 400million in free agency, or had 11 first round picks..... lol

May want to revisit that Lefleur take… 10 wins and the playoffs with the NFL’s youngest team is solid.

I don’t care where the next guy coaches or what “tree” he is from. I just want to get the best guy to lead us to the promised land.

For head coach I want to get an offense guy who can coach and is innovative; I want a defensive coordinator who runs his own ship and also knows how to change up a game plan at halftime to give different looks. We need better strength and conditioning to keep our best players on the field, and an O-Line coach (like Munchak) who knows how to coach guys up.
With Vrabel, sometimes I felt his chumminess with both his coaching staff and the players may have kept him from helping players reach their full potential. Though he developed into a good game day coach, I think (based on what we've seen over the last two seasons) he wasn't the Xs and Os thinker that the modern NFL requires. Just my opinion.

The 2 biggest candidates has to be Bobby Slowik and Ben Johnson.

Personally I'd take Slowik, it forces the Texans to replace him and his playcalling is top level. He has the background and experience with coaches who are HCs now with consistent solid offenses.

Ben Johnsons style would kill with Henry and Spears. If Henry were brought back. Very balanced offense attack and adjusts.

I like Johnson OC Lions run they throw and he can make Goff look ok

I am not sold on Johnson because I worry that he is looking so good because of the players that he has....6 1st rounders (Decker, Ragnow, Sewell, Goff, Gibbs, Williams) then Laporta was the 34th pick… both guards were 3rd rounders…Amon Ra St Brown is a stud

the offensive roster is loaded… not sure how he does with our roster

I really want an offensive coach, but the more I read about Mike MacDonald the more intrigued I become.

I would not be dissatisfied either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back