Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The giving up third and long goes all the way back to Fisher. We have to lead the NFL in giving up 3rd and ten or more the last 30 years
@HurrayTitans! job opportunity Parker!
3f0b16c8-045a-454c-9c64-58480f1bdd9c_text.gif

Any year before this year - I'd entertain it.

But I'm not accepting anymore Houston Texan or New England Patriot related coaches of any type, salary, or experience.....

this KYLE SHANAHAN TREE crap has to stop....... Look at the latest products of that tree --

LaFleur, inherited Aaron Rodgers, Dav Adams, and a top 10 defense - no where.

McVay - took him 5 whacks at a SB with Aaron Donald and the best defense in football for that 5 years -- and CIN lost that game as opposed to LAR winning it.

Mike McDaniel --- Don't get me started on Mr. Capri Pants.
You’re entitled to your opinion, but I think this is a bad take.

Those are 3 very good coaches, and Slowik has good experience as the pass game coordinator for the niners, and one year as OC where he already has a playoff win with a rookie QB with no name receivers. His offense is innovative and high scoring, something the Titans have been missing forever.

so many times Titans have been 1 score away from closing out a game in third quarter... dont get another score rest of game and either win nailbiter or suffer crushing late loss because O turtles

so many times Titans have been 1 score away from closing out a game in third quarter... dont get another score rest of game and either win nailbiter or suffer crushing late loss because O turtles
Anyone for context or just the titans since the titans?
I think the play it safe strategy and kill clock has been a thing pretty much always too.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but I think this is a bad take.

Those are 3 very good coaches, and Slowik has good experience as the pass game coordinator for the niners, and one year as OC where he already has a playoff win with a rookie QB with no name receivers. His offense is innovative and high scoring, something the Titans have been missing forever.

Seems I heard this same jazz for when we hired Tim Kelly (yes, OC, but same end of the spectrum)...... and Ken Whisenhunt

They cut 2 to get to even, but that’s not correct because you gave dead money to account for. Then they have to sign their draft class. Then they have contractual raises. They have to cut like $90 million to get under and have room to operate.

The Chargers are a mess.
lol no they do not need to cut 90mil, those numbers obviously included dead money... and contractual raises??? just say you don't really understand the cap that well and let it go

Wasn’t the Panthers offense bad?

I am not advocating we hire this guy at all, but I don't think you can judge him off the Panthers 2023 season. They lack talent basically everywhere and they have midget at QB. I was rooting for Bryce Young to do well, but I don't see it working out for him. At least not in Carolina.

lol no they do not need to cut 90mil, those numbers obviously included dead money... and contractual raises??? just say you don't really understand the cap that well and let it go

I understand as much as you do. Please do t try and tell me you are a cap expert. If you don’t work for an NFL team in the cap space department I don’t want to hear shit from you.

$90 million was high. But it was a projection I read in an article based on fielding a competitive roster. Yes it obviously includes all those things.

The Chargers will have to cut about $70 million and I can source numerous articles on that number. I’m not because fuck y’all. Do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back