Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing is blown out of proportion. They asked Byard to take a pay cut. Probably as part of a restructure or extension. He declined. Who cares. These things happen all the time in the NFL. I’m sure Ran kept it real with him and there’s no bad blood.

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole thing is blown out of proportion. They asked Byard form to take a pay cut. Probably as part of a restructure or extension. He declined. Who cares. These things happen all the time in the NFL. I’m sure Ran kept it real with him and there’s no bad blood.
Maybe. Maybe not. Ran/the titans may not be willing to pay him without a restructure

I wouldn't wish Lamar Jackson on the Houston Roughnecks.
Hear me out, but I would.

I’m rooting for the secondary leagues to work out, preferably keep a TV contract to make up for the lack of other sports happening during the NFL offseason through NBA/NHL playoffs.
Lamar Jackson helps that happen as he’d crush the entire league in a Madden type of way that would be fun for anyone to watch.
It’s the same reason I approve of CK going too (although he may not be as dominant).

give the league some exciting names to boost their potential to stick around.
Plus, they can still showcase their value to the NFL, not that CK cares to do that.

edit: maybe just not Houston.

Hear me out, but I would.

I’m rooting for the secondary leagues to work out, preferably keep a TV contract to make up for the lack of other sports happening during the NFL offseason through NBA/NHL playoffs.
Lamar Jackson helps that happen as he’d crush the entire league in a Madden type of way that would be fun for anyone to watch.
It’s the same reason I approve of CK going too (although he may not be as dominant).

give the league some exciting names to boost their potential to stick around.
Plus, they can still showcase their value to the NFL, not that CK cares to do that.

edit: maybe just not Houston.
Memphis Showboats will take him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back