Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I think he would be a serivable backup, but him competing for a starting role would be comical.

Seriously understand why no team has signed him as of yet.

Crazy how a QB that is having trouble signing on to be a backup QB was our starting QB last year.
I thought for sure he would be headed to Pittsburgh with Art but they're good with Wilson and Fields

I think he would be a serivable backup, but him competing for a starting role would be comical.

Seriously understand why no team has signed him as of yet.

Crazy how a QB that is having trouble signing on to be a backup QB was our starting QB last year.
He would only compete in Denver because they don’t have a QB.

Apparently Vrabel thought he's good enough to be a starting QB.

So glad both are done with us.
Not really a fair assessment.
THill was a legit starter for TN for 4-5 years. That injury and lack of OL seem to have really sped up the aging/decline.
Plus, I’m glad Levis had at least a few games to sit before getting tossed behind that OL.

THill was a legit starter for TN for 4-5 years. That injury and lack of OL seem to have really sped up the aging/decline.
Plus, I’m glad Levis had at least a few games to sit before getting tossed behind that OL.
I'd say Tannehill was a legit starter for 2.5 seasons...the last 2 I personally had enough of him

So NFLPA association threatened legal action for the Broncos BENCHING Wilson in violation of the CBA. Explain to us all how benching Wilson for two games caused him “provable damages”.
https://deadspin.com/report-nflpa-threatened-legal-action-over-russell-wils-1851132344
Report: NFLPA threatened legal action over Russell Wilson contract

This entire conversation is ridiculous. You’re literally arguing in support of people violating contracts and/or committing crimes so there’s no point in continuing this.
lost snaps... duh

And still will be a backup.

I'm getting flashbacks of him holding onto the ball way too long.

Speaks volumes that we signed Rudolph instead of bringing him back for a backup role.
would not have stayed as BU... like my opinion man... could have already signed a haircut extension if wanting to do that

This is one of the biggest issues around the NFL but especially with this franchise.

THill was great because his contract at first was great once we pay him our window was officially over so the Oline suffer and he got injured.

The team and some fans refuse to accept the true especially after the bengals game and we waste 2 years fully knowing he was not the answer but because of the awful contract we suffer and everyone got fire.

That's why change is important is not call tanking is call accepting your mistakes and moving on.

This is one of the biggest issues around the NFL but especially with this franchise.

THill was great because his contract at first was great once we pay him our window was officially over so the Oline suffer and he got injured.

The team and some fans refuse to accept the true especially after the bengals game and we waste 2 years fully knowing he was not the answer but because of the awful contract we suffer and everyone got fire.

That's why change is important is not call tanking is call accepting your mistakes and moving on.
It’s always been unpopular, and I said it then and I’ll say it now. We never should have extended Henry or Tannehill. We should have started this rebuild two years ago.
But no sense in crying over spilled milk. I think Ran is doing a good job now.

Latest posts

Back