Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I mean... It can definitely be rationalized since they did it.

Over 5ypc 3 out of his 5 years in the league. Even with a "mid" year last year, he ran over 1k and averaged 4ypc. He also had a 82% catch percentage with 4.6 yards per target. I wouldn't call that below average. Hopefully his "mid" year is due to returning from a broken leg. I imagine legs are important for RBs.

Either way, as a true fan, I'm sure you're hoping to be eating crow this upcoming season.
Over 1k by like four yards and exactly 4 ypc and that's what you're hyping up? Yikes.

I am. I hope he runs for 2k but he's going to end up just cutting into spears' carries for no good reason other than we had money to spend.

I think clearly the guys making the decision felt very clearly this isn't the case. If we are transitioning to a modern style of offense, Henry simply doesn't fit that very well. I am not saying he can't excel in that sort of offense, but I think any unbiased fan would agree that Henry isn't a great fit for that sort of offense.
these the exact same folks who drafted a first round G last year...

Pollard isn't being given a "lead role" in the traditional sense. We clearly want 2 high quality RBs so we don't have to change the offense when they rotate out. They will likely split carries almost evenly.
what carries...

its gonna be 5 wide full open O all day callihan style!

Over 1k by like four yards and exactly 4 ypc and that's what you're hyping up? Yikes.

I am. I hope he runs for 2k but he's going to end up just cutting into spears' carries for no good reason other than we had money to spend.
hopefully they aint both out for both colt games, but we all know that is exactly whats gonna happen

That doesn't mean he can't catch you fool...it means our staff didn't utilize him properly...so he can run, throw but can't catch?
Henry always produced in the passing game we just seemed to refuse to utilize him in it. Never understood why he didn't get at least a couple screens a game.

This fan base is super boring everyone keeps crying about this 30 plus year Olds (Henry/Autry) like it's going to make or break our season.

We have a brand new coaching staff with new systems that don't really fit them.

Same thing happend with Byard why do people hate change so much.
Same thing did not happen with byard.

even then, I suppose getting rid of the best players because of a number should help in the tankathon for a GOAT next year.

That doesn't mean he can't catch you fool...it means our staff didn't utilize him properly...so he can run, throw but can't catch?
He drop much of passes you are in denial.

Henry is great but so overrated here dude was a one trick pony with 90s style of play that no ran except for us.

Latest posts

Back