Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Pollard is proven to be mid. Doesn't move the needle. Old ass Zeke looked better than him lol

At least henry is a titans legend.
Zeke looked better when? You mean 2019?

If you'd be happy resining Henry, then your argument about focusing on RB when we have other needs, is irrelevant.

We need to wait and see the guaranteed amount is, but after seeing Barkley's deal and how hot the RBs are flying this FA, it doesn't look like a bad dea.

We should have one of the best backfields in the league next year. 2 guys who are explosive and versatile. Crazy to me the complaints on the Tony Pollard signing.

Kinda wish we could get a refund for Pollard and go after Aaron Jones. Would've much rather had Jones instead.

Jones is 29, Pollard is 26 (with less tread on his tires in general, not just because of his age)

I see your point but it’s not like the Titans are winning it all in the next few years - which by then Jones is in his twilight

Zeke looked better when? You mean 2019?

If you'd be happy resining Henry, then your argument about focusing on RB when we have other needs, is irrelevant.

We need to wait and see the guaranteed amount is, but after seeing Barkley's deal and how hot the RBs are flying this FA, it doesn't look like a bad dea.
Both would be dumb moves but henry is a titan legend and just finished second in rushing. Pollard got given a lead role and instantly turned to below average then we went and paid him well above average? There's no rationalizing this move tbh.

This fan base is super boring everyone keeps crying about this 30 plus year Olds (Henry/Autry) like it's going to make or break our season.

We have a brand new coaching staff with new systems that don't really fit them.

Same thing happend with Byard why do people hate change so much.

Both would be dumb moves but henry is a titan legend and just finished second in rushing. Pollard got given a lead role and instantly turned to below average then we went and paid him well above average? There's no rationalizing this move tbh.
I mean... It can definitely be rationalized since they did it.

Over 5ypc 3 out of his 5 years in the league. Even with a "mid" year last year, he ran over 1k and averaged 4ypc. He also had a 82% catch percentage with 4.6 yards per target. I wouldn't call that below average. Hopefully his "mid" year is due to returning from a broken leg. I imagine legs are important for RBs.

Either way, as a true fan, I'm sure you're hoping to be eating crow this upcoming season.

This fan base is super boring everyone keeps crying about this 30 plus year Olds (Henry/Autry) like it's going to make or break our season.

We have a brand new coaching staff with new systems that don't really fit them.

Same thing happend with Byard why do people hate change so much.

I think literally every titans fan should miss autry considering he's been consistently great since he got here. It's not easy to replace his consistent production.

Pollard isn't being given a "lead role" in the traditional sense. We clearly want 2 high quality RBs so we don't have to change the offense when they rotate out. They will likely split carries almost evenly.

You keep bringing up the past to make points about Henry, but you’re not taking into account what kind of offense we are going to be running this year.
you have no idea what the O will look like... Levis could break his leg and willis could be playing... how's THAT O gonna look

Latest posts

Back