Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Don’t have time to read through all the posts, but I kind of hate this Pollard signing. We now have two change of pace backs and zero actual running backs. Pollard was great when he wasn’t the primary. Spears looked really good when he wasn’t the primary. So, who’s going to be the primary? Before anyone says, “we don’t need a primary in this brand new pass happy offense,” remember that we do need someone who can consistently gain yardage between the tackles. Neither of these guys can do that.

We aren’t signing a big name safety. We already have a lot of money tied up in Hooker. Can’t afford to spend $25+ million on two safeties.

Im not saying that he wasn’t an overpay, that’s not my argument at all. I’m saying he’s a great fit for the style of offense we are going to run.

I’m not going to argue and say we shouldn’t have just taken a rb in the 4th round or so to be our number two, but I do love the style fit.

7th rounder could have done what Pollard is for pennies on the dollar. This is an awful signing. Cush is good
Don't be so sure about that...
Hassan Haskins
Darrington Evans
Khalfani Muhammad
BDH
David Cobb
Bishop Sankey

We were lucky to hit on some no name free agents recently, and we look at the no-name guys that make an impact in the NLF, but if you look across all teams, the hit rate on RBs isn't great.

Pollard is proven, has the traits we need, still young, and has only had over 200 carries once. We needed a vet and he was clearly the best option given what we need, what he brings to the table, and cost. I would have been pissed with Barkley or Jacobs. This wasn't sexy, but still a good pick up.

Donate foreman gonna end up signing for vet min and out producing Pollard. Lol
Would have loved to keep him 2 years ago, but there must be a reason why he keeps losing jobs even when he puts up good numbers.

We also have holes literally everywhere but RB basically. And just spent a third on an rb last year. Who looked good. Now we spend on that position. It makes no sense.
If we spent the same money on Henry would you be happy?

Looks like a typical Titans free agency... All the big names getting signed and the Titans resign the long snapper and pick up a half ass RB even though they have huge cap to spend. Oh, all while not resigning their good FA players.

Love the Cush signing. Exactly what was needed. Actually, I’d feel much better if he had been the only FA signing… and losing Autry really hurts.

Don't be so sure about that...
Hassan Haskins
Darrington Evans
Khalfani Muhammad
BDH
David Cobb
Bishop Sankey

We were lucky to hit on some no name free agents recently, and we look at the no-name guys that make an impact in the NLF, but if you look across all teams, the hit rate on RBs isn't great.

Pollard is proven, has the traits we need, still young, and has only had over 200 carries once. We needed a vet and he was clearly the best option given what we need, what he brings to the table, and cost. I would have been pissed with Barkley or Jacobs. This wasn't sexy, but still a good pick up.

Would have loved to keep him 2 years ago, but there must be a reason why he keeps losing jobs even when he puts up good numbers.

If we spent the same money on Henry would you be happy?
Pollard is proven to be mid. Doesn't move the needle. Old ass Zeke looked better than him lol

At least henry is a titans legend.

Latest posts

Back