Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really believe there will be many a quality pass rusher, on a one year deal. We have 4 picks in the first 3 rounds and we must hit on all of them. And we need to hit on some later picks as well. No projects or room for error!

We really need a vet in FA at the WR position opposite Brown. A possession WR that is money on 3rd downs is key, since Davis was very good on 3rd downs this year. And among the FA WRs, no one had more 3rd receptions go for a 1st down than Marvin Jones Jr.

I've been pimping him for a few weeks, but he truly is the perfect replacement for Davis, imo. Shouldn't cost too much. I imagine somewhere around 3/30 with only about half of that guaranteed.

We really need a vet in FA at the WR position opposite Brown. A possession WR that is money on 3rd downs is key, since Davis was very good on 3rd downs this year. And among the FA WRs, no one had more 3rd receptions go for a 1st down than Marvin Jones Jr.

I've been pimping him for a few weeks, but he truly is the perfect replacement for Davis, imo. Shouldn't cost too much. I imagine somewhere around 3/30 with only about half of that guaranteed.
Jones would be a good fit, I can see him going to LAR though.

Not a WR but I'd like us to look at Duke Johnson, he's good on 3rd downs and we seem to pull Henry off the field in 3rd down

AJ Green or TY Hilton.

Shaq Barret stays with Bucs. 4 years 72 Million. DE Okwara from Lions also re-signed with team.

Last edited by a moderator:

I doubt he would even cost that. He's 31 now, should be able to get him for something more like 2/$16M if I had to guess.

I'm also interested in John Brown and Nelson Agholor. Brown has always been an underrated WR and Agholor really started to break out last year.

I doubt he would even cost that. He's 31 now, should be able to get him for something more like 2/$16M if I had to guess.

I'm also interested in John Brown and Nelson Agholor. Brown has always been an underrated WR and Agholor really started to break out last year.
I really like John Brown too and he won't break the bank and has the speed to take the top off the defense

I really believe there will be many a quality pass rusher, on a one year deal. We have 4 picks in the first 3 rounds and we must hit on all of them. And we need to hit on some later picks as well. No projects or room for error!
If we “need” to hit 4/4 picks in the first three rounds, might as well phone it in now. That’s not happening and I’d love to see any examples of any team ever, that’s done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back