Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a bigger deal than many fans think. It’s not like that level of production is just falling in our laps. It’s easy to say we will just sign a so and so and fix everything and a bit harder to do so.

The stat is a bit misleading. Those targets will be made up by whoever we replace those players with. It's the quality of those targets that will be harder to replace (except for Hump of course)

The targets will obviously be made up, but consistency matters. You cant just insert a new player and expect the same results.

We just had our best offensive season of all time, and then lost over half our pass catchers. It's going to hurt.

Davis signed with the Ravens for 4 yrs $54. Again Robinson made the right move letting him walk. He's replaceable with a 2nd round pick or cheaper FA signing. Davisa was a one year wonder for us and completely disappeared at the end of the season.

Davis signed with the Ravens for 4 yrs $54. Again Robinson made the right move letting him walk. He's replaceable with a 2nd round pick or cheaper FA signing. Davisa was a one year wonder for us and completely disappeared at the end of the season.
Got a link? I can't find this. Also can you really say he's replaceable with a second when we took cd at #5?

Wow that is a lot of wedge for Jonnu. Happy for him though, but understand why we didn't resign at that price. Hopefully a nice comp pick incoming as a silver lining..

I think you are looking at the simulator on Davis.

The targets will obviously be made up, but consistency matters. You cant just insert a new player and expect the same results.

We just had our best offensive season of all time, and then lost over half our pass catchers. It's going to hurt.
Humphries, Davis and Jonnu last season

192 Targets
129 Recs
1660 yds

With Jonnu and Davis leaving i can't help but think of what could have been with a different OC.

For the sake of cap space this had to happen as much as I hate it. Smith and Davis were under utilized in my opinion and hopefully we will get some guys in to help keep the chains moving.

He never lived up to that #5 pick! And yes he was replaced with a 2nd round pick AJ Brown!!
It's true. But that was with jonnu and CD and a couple of historic seasons from Henry.

Our offense will look drastically different next season, and will be almost guaranteed to take a step backward.

Feels like the start of a rebuild right around the corner boys!

offense probably takes step back.
Defense takes a marginal step forward?

Hey, at least they let Conklin go and got his first round replacement in Isiah Wilson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back