Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Eagles fire OC Brian Johnson. That team has all of a sudden become a mess.

Wouldn't mind Johnson as our OC. I'm sure there will be competition for him though.

Maybe you should learn to read. I said AT ONE TIME they were considered that. Mularkey was an OC for the Steelers with Tommy Maddox which he turned into a head coaching gig with the Bills.

Whisenhunt got the job with the Cardinals due to his “work” with meh QBs with the Steelers. And some people chalked up Warner’s resurgence to Whisenhunt at the time before people realized he was a dog**** coach. (I knew it all along).

OK. Not sure what it has to do with the Titans when those guys were hired, which was the point the post you quoted.

And Mularkey was never considered a QB guru either, at any point in his career.

So our GM RAN CARTHON just hired a HC named RYAN CALLAHAN. Anybody else seeing the commonality here?

My guess is that we'll being hiring Randall Cunningham as our OC, Rocky Calums as our DC, and Rich Camarillo as our ST coach.

Rob Carpenter will coach the WRs, Rock Cartwright will coach the RBs, and Ray Childress will coach the D-line.

Mike Munchak will coach the O-line, obviously.

So our GM RAN CARTHON just hired a HC named RYAN CALLAHAN. Anybody else seeing the commonality here?

My guess is that we'll being hiring Randall Cunningham as our OC, Rocky Calums as our DC, and Rich Camarillo as our ST coach.

Rob Carpenter will coach the WRs, Rock Cartwright will coach the RBs, and Ray Childress will coach the D-line.

I’m pretty sure his name is BRIAN, not Ryan. Did I miss the joke?

Perhaps RC Slocum would fit in with that system?

I think it is pronounced B-Ryan Callahan, but you make a great point. RC squared and company gonna take the league by storm.

OK. Not sure what it has to do with the Titans when those guys were hired, which was the point the post you quoted.

His point is that JRob was the greatest GM in history and the downfall of the Titans was all Vrabel and his evil ways. JRob was just the scapegoat.

Weird they haven't announced the hiring on like socials yet. Wonder how long it'll take to find out the fate of Bowen and Kelly. All my interest is now on who our hopefully new coordinators will be

I’m pretty sure his name is BRIAN, not Ryan. Did I miss the joke?

D'OH! Nope, apparently not, just me being a dunce. This WHOLE time I thought his name was RYAN Callahan. Ryan! No idea where I picked that up or how I missed that. Oh well, I'll show myself to the corner now.

Maybe I was thinking the dad was Brian, but no that's Bill. Oh well, moving on...

The whole point of the post (which should’ve been obvious) was correcting @HurrayTitans! about both Mularkey and Whisenhunt being offensive coaches. They were. Full stop.

As usual, you’re missing the point (either intentionally or unintentionally) just to argue. It doesn’t make you look smart.

The whole point of the post (which should’ve been obvious) was correcting @HurrayTitans! about both Mularkey and Whisenhunt being offensive coaches. They were. Full stop.

As usual, you’re missing the point (either intentionally or unintentionally) just to argue, and you look like a complete idiot.

Simmer down ! I’m the only one who is allowed to call people idiots.

incredibly sad

It won’t be in a couple years when we have the best O line in the NFL.

1982 Munchak Guard Rd1 #8. HOF
1983 Matthews Guard Rd1 #9 HOF
1984 Steinkuler Guard Rd1 #2 Good for 8 seasons. Interestingly, that same 1984 draft with pick #22 a player named John Alt was selected. He has a son named Joe that’s probably going to get drafted this year pretty high.

Let’s trust the process

I would think Thomas Brown is strong candidate for O.C he was finalist for the HC. Strong ties with rams and McVay. Would think Kubiak son would be in play as well. 49er passing game cordinator

D.C. will be interesting Kris Kocurek 49er D line coach. Wink Martindale. James Bettcher bengals LB has ties to Carthon with 49ers and ties with Callahan with the Bengals.

Latest posts

Back