Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Callahan isn't going to be the QB coach, or even the offensive coordinator... Callahan is going to be the head coach. I have do doubt he's going to be involved in Levis's development, but wonder with an entire team to manage how much QB time there will now be. It's just my nay saying going on. Not to say Callahan won't be a good head-coach. I'm just saying with all his other duties, how much time can be devoted to the QB development.. *Reminder* there's only 24 hours in a day.

From what I understand Bc came in the his vision for the team, laid out his projected staff, and explained how he would develop Levis

I like the hire. Purely superficial, but he seems to come across more as a leader and possibly command more respect compared to someone like Slowik. Still seems weird that we didn't look at the Raven's OC.

The one hesitation I have, which is not based on actually watching a lot of their games, is that I've had Mixon on multiple fantasy teams in back-to-back years. Overall, he puts up ok seasons, but there have been plenty of games where he is not being efficient and the Bengals still seemed to force the run. So many frustrating fantasy Ls where Mixon was averaging 3.5 ypc or less. I know they haven't been known for having the best OL, but still.

For those on here or a sick of the Titans force running the ball, I don't necessarily think it's going to stop completely. I'm not saying that's good or bad. Just an observation. Overall, I'm excited and with a decent staff, it has to be better than what we were doing.

Can't wait to see players actually developing instead of regressing.

So far I like BC. He's crying at the podium. He feels genuine and super nice guy. Said that he wanted to call Ran after the 1st zoom telling him he WANTED the job.

So far I like BC. He's crying at the podium. He feels genuine and super nice guy. Said that he wanted to call Ran after the 1st zoom telling him he WANTED the job.
It’s a good marriage when you want each other. I have no knowledge of course, but fishing around the internet it gave me the impression BC was who they wanted from the get go.

Impressed with what I heard from BC and he came across as very competent and not an @$$hole like our last coach. However, most coaches usually win the press conference, time will tell how he is as HC.

What was encouraging is that it seemed like he shared a vision with Carthon and that they had similar ideas on the types of players they want and the schemes they will run. It almost felt like with Vrabel it was his way or the highway and he always came across like he thought was the smartest guy in the room and was above having to speak to the media, or explain anything about his job. That doesn't matter if you're winning, but becomes annoying when you're 13-21 in the last 2 years.

Latest posts

Back