Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Willis could be really good with the raw talent he has. It just depends on how much in resources the Titans want to put into him or him into himself.
Willis will never be a starting caliber NFL QB. You can screenshot it. Worst rookie I’ve ever seen play.

I want the Titans to get the next top tier QB. The next Tom Brady, Aaron Rogers, Peyton Manning.

I don't want to keep treading water with "possibly almost great" players in that position. If they think they've found that guy, and it doesn't work out, that's fine. But no more settling for almost good enough.

I think Willis is a very long way from”getting it”. When you can pull a journeyman QB off Detroit’s practice squad and he does much better with the same OL and weak WR, then you know he isn’t even close.

It's likely Willis is never an NFL caliber starting QB. But for people wondering if anyone has looked worse and still turned it around, look no further than Alex Smith. He had arguably the worst rookie season ever. But he turned into a pretty solid QB eventually, especially when he went to KC.

Now he's obviously the exception so we shouldn't expect that to happen, but it does show that the right system can do wonders for a QBs development. Quite clearly our most recent offensive staff showed they were not the right system for anyone.

kfc was a askerdy puzzwipe... always turtleing and chucking rock into bench with no pressure... zero ability to run and zero ability to do anything ... remember kfc was a LOSER while a Titan & he had a good year going 12-3 ( & 1 and done in POs ) so that means other than the one season that ended in bitter disappointment kfc was complete LOSER trash going 3-14

kfc was a askerdy puzzwipe... always turtleing and chucking rock into bench with no pressure... zero ability to run and zero ability to do anything ... remember kfc was a LOSER while a Titan & he had a good year going 12-3 ( & 1 and done in POs ) so that means other than the one season that ended in bitter disappointment kfc was complete LOSER trash going 3-14
He went 11-0 to start the season with no WR’s so he must have been doing something right. Your opinion as usual, is wrong.

You all can say whatever you want, Kerry Collins was a great QB for the Titans and you’re blind if you say otherwise. He was old when we signed him but turned us into a respectable team.

You all can say whatever you want, Kerry Collins was a great QB for the Titans and you’re blind if you say otherwise
Let's at least say his name correctly- it is KFC (Kerry Fucking Collins) and it's one of the best nicknames in GoTits history. Right up there with the Vagician (also known as Whiffin), and Mary. Think Titan player nickname thread would be fun.

Let's at least say his name correctly- it is KFC (Kerry ****ing Collins) and it's one of the best nicknames in GoTits history. Right up there with the Vagician (also known as Whiffin), and Mary. Think Titan player nickname thread would be fun.
Lenwhale. Maybe should have inspired J-whale.

If lendale cared more about his body I think he could've been better than CJ tbh
Eeeegh, that’s pretty bold.

I like what White did his first 2 seasons, but no way could he do what CJ did. Aside from 2K with a speed white could never reach, CK had some hands which White never displayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back