Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran said this "My initial plan was to go, but I got a job to do here (Nashville). I just owe it to the people here that are working. Mike and I will be on the road together headed down to Mobile for the Senior Bowl. It's just time for me to get to work here.

Ran said this "My initial plan was to go, but I got a job to do here (Nashville). I just owe it to the people here that are working. Mike and I will be on the road together headed down to Mobile for the Senior Bowl. It's just time for me to get to work here.
And the fact he had to say that is disturbing. It never should have been his plan to go and was odd he went to the last one after being hired as the Titans GM.

Did ran get a titans tattoo yet? If not I dont think he's fully committed and we should see if we can back out of this deal and get someone who doesn't wanna still be in Cali.

And the .500 seasons will continue. Amy = Jerry Jones. Cursed until she is gone.
How? Since she's taken over we have had 1 AFC championship appearance, 2 division titles, and 4 trips to the playoffs. 1 season under .500 and she has already made significant moves since. This is an arrogant nonsense take.

remember that QB from hawaii that was drafted - reasons unknown - like 6th or 7th ?

100% that dude would have been available sunday evening after draft... 100% when Titans called him his phone would not have been busy... that dude was worth a $10k travel expenses signing bonus and that is all, but robinson wasted a draft pick on him... not that stupid crap like that still bothers me... clearly I have accepted it and have moved on... LOL
Dude who cares? I never understood the seething despair over this. He was a 7th. That's what the 6th and 7th round are for. You gamble on a guy, who's probably going to bust, but maybe just maybe, can become something. He was a gunslinger in college, Mariota was out, take a chance.

The guy that everyone on here was going fanboy for, was cut by our rival for missing too many kicks and losing them games. He sucked. So... lose-win. Had we drafted Blakenship, we'd be bitching about that too.

Of the list of things to criticize JRob for, I don't think this cracks top-20. Finding good value in the later rounds and UFA was actually his strong suit.

You’re saying that after 3 games in his rookie year behind the worst Oline in football, throwing to the worst WR room in football, while being asked to do very little by the worst offensive coordinator in football.
Willis could become the next Mahomes for all we know at this point.
Love your optimism and I get your point, but no he can't. Mahomes threw for 5K yards in a season in college. That's Air McNair numbers.

For all we know, Willis could become the next... like Andy Dalton... maybe... at this point.
EDIT: or the next Alex Smith (now that I saw someone else make that reference). That's probably his ceiling tbh, and that's still highly highly unlikely. It's more likely he's out of the league in 3 years.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude who cares? I never understood the seething despair over this. He was a 7th. That's what the 6th and 7th round are for. You gamble on a guy, who's probably going to bust, but maybe just maybe, can become something. He was a gunslinger in college, Mariota was out, take a chance.

The guy that everyone on here was going fanboy for, was cut by our rival for missing too many kicks and losing them games. He sucked. So... lose-win. Had we drafted Blakenship, we'd be bitching about that too.

Of the list of things to criticize JRob for, I don't think this cracks top-20. Finding good value in the later rounds and UFA was actually his strong suit.
100% Cole would have been available after draft as UFA... 100%

100% Cole would have been available after draft as UFA... 100%
and so was Blakenship. But then you don't have control. I know sometimes its hard for people on this site to realize it, but there are 31 other teams to chose from.

I'm with you.. bad pick. Hindsight. It was a 7th. Let's move on from the Hawaiian and unify under hate for Kevin Dodd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back