Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all can say whatever you want, Kerry Collins was a great QB for the Titans and you’re blind if you say otherwise. He was old when we signed him but turned us into a respectable team.

A rushing attack that went from good with Lendale to great with both Lendale and CJ, combined with an excellent defense with Haynesworth playing out of his mind led to the Titans to being respectable during 06-09. Collins biggest contribution to the Titans was that he was able to limit his turnovers in that 08 seasons (his INT % was 1.7% and he had only 5 total fumbles).

A rushing attack that went from good with Lendale to great with both Lendale and CJ, combined with an excellent defense with Haynesworth playing out of his mind led to the Titans to being respectable during 06-09. Collins biggest contribution to the Titans was that he was able to limit his turnovers in that 08 seasons (his INT % was 1.7% and he had only 5 total fumbles).
And unlike VY consistently threw for more than 86 yards per game.

Lendale absolutely sucked. One of the most overrated Titans ever by the fans. It was all CJ2K

Where do this ridiculous “rumors” come from?

“Rodgers 100% getting traded, I have that scoop. I don’t know who to, but it’s definitely AFC.”
Not buying it or he’s no more likely to go to an AFC team that needs a QB than a NFC team that needs a QB.
Def not to the Titans. From what I understand, he's owed 60 mil for next season and a 30 mil cap hit. Overall Rodgers cost 20m average per year than Tannehill. The Titans would have to cut half the team to make room for him at this point.

Def not to the Titans. From what I understand, he's owed 60 mil for next season and a 30 mil cap hit. Overall Rodgers cost 20m average per year than Tannehill. The Titans would have to cut half the team to make room for him at this point.
I don’t want Rogers, but that part about cutting half the team sounds about right.

I don’t think he’s headed to the titans either but my point is that whoever made that tweet is 100000000% full of S**t.

they don’t know Rodgers is being traded, they don’t know to what team, and certainly have no information that can confirm GB has a trading partner with only potential AFC teams.
He either has the trade details or doesn’t, not some of them.

I don’t think he’s headed to the titans either but my point is that whoever made that tweet is 100000000% full of S**t.

they don’t know Rodgers is being traded, they don’t know to what team, and certainly have no information that can confirm GB has a trading partner with only potential AFC teams.
There is no accountability or negative consequences for spreading dookey like this.

Nope. They just say what ever they think people want to read.

Hell the Titans still havent hired the DB coach that was reported to be joining the team like 2 weeks ago either. Beginning to wander on that. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back