Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told ya’ll we would make easy work of these kitty’s!!!!! I told ya’ll we would beat the first female qb to play in the NFL!!! I told ya’ll we are Super Bowl contenders!!!! Nothing will stop us!!!!

48718333-10061793-The_Twitter_account_TheOllieC_shared_a_screenshot_from_an_unname-m-11_1633451769182.jpg

@TDYK13, Fricken is not an unproven entity? I mean, I guess you look at his small sample size of 48 kicks and a very impressive 72.9% average. He did ok with the Jets last year, with an 86.7% made percentage. But that wasn’t good enough for the Jets to want to keep him.

So we really don’t know what to expect from him, if they even hand the kicking duties back over to him.

And I gladly eat my shirt with the 18pt win, congrats fools.

Not fools. Just realistic and clearly smarter. If it makes you feel better to smack your team and always look for the negative on your own team do it. But the facts didn’t speak to a 19-17 type game or even remotely a Jags win. They are poorly coached and not very good.

But thanks for acknowledging you were very wrong.

Vrable... we scored more TDs & less FGs
goal line stand... poor tackling

made a play on 4th and inches

just stuck with run 2nd half. nothing different. throwing on our terms

loved seeing Marcus Johnson make plays

did not play great. kept it close. got some breaks and took advantage

We got the win but concerned about the lack of explosive plays on offense. And 3rd down it’s the same coverage and play call since the Jets game. We still can’t beat it.

Man to man. Blitz up the middle. And we are running 15 yard routes LOL.

I’m genuinely curious if Tannehill ever calls hot routes. You don’t see him making adjustments at the line like other QB’s do during the games. He may audible to run or pass but he’s got to recognize what they are doing and check to something that will give us more success than what we have been doing.

How many points does Buffalo score on this defense next week? Might get a 50 burger.
Not sure how, but we’ve played them tight the last couple games.
I’m guessing we do it again and somehow keep them to around 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this team wants to be a contender we have to get better at pass blocking. I mean the pocket in the 2nd half was non-existent. O-Line is one of the position groups that can really make strides throughout the season, so I have hope (especially with Lewan getting back to form after injury). But man we have a long way to go right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back