Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this team wants to be a contender we have to get better at pass blocking. I mean the pocket in the 2nd half was non-existent. O-Line is one of the position groups that can really make strides throughout the season, so I have hope (especially with Lewan getting back to form after injury). But man we have a long way to go right now.

Very long way. I'm usually super stoked after a win, but I just can't get excited today. I know we won, but I still think we have a long way to go in order to beat the Bills, Chiefs, Ravens or Browns of the AFC.

I have no faith at all in our OL and secondary. The best piece of of secondary looks like he pulled his groin (Fulton) and will probably be out against the Bills and Chiefs.

Very long way. I'm usually super stoked after a win, but I just can't get excited today. I know we won, but I still think we have a long way to go in order to beat the Bills, Chiefs, Ravens or Browns of the AFC.

I have no faith at all in our OL and secondary. The best piece of of secondary looks like he pulled his groin (Fulton) and will probably be out against the Bills and Chiefs.
Not really sure our defense will make much of an impact in either the Bills or Chiefs game anyway. Basically every qb has a good game against us so our offense is going to have to score every drive.

Not really sure our defense will make much of an impact in either the Bills or Chiefs game anyway. Basically every qb has a good game against us so our offense is going to have to score every drive.

Yeah, but that's going to be impossible with our OL.

A positive though is that Henry is still Henry, our #3, #4 and #5 WR's are capable of making plays and we've yet to see Julio and Brown beast together.

Good win but get your alcohol ready for the next two weeks. Chiefs and Bill will collectively put 100+ points on us.
if I still had my PSL I would be dreading that MNF game... always a nashvegas shytshow logistically, zero or minimal tailgate & then the laughable game night experience.

They literally do nothing special for MNF except possibly hand out towels .... sometimes

Just really doesn't feel like we're a very good team this year. The defense is still awful, and the O isn't as lethal as last year. Hopefully we can hang onto the div lead and get healthy by the end of the season

if I still had my PSL I would be dreading that MNF game... always a nashvegas shytshow logistically, zero or minimal tailgate & then the laughable game night experience.

They literally do nothing special for MNF except possibly hand out towels .... sometimes
You are correct and nothing has changed. Anyone know our prime time record? I’m thinking it’s pretty bad, especially at home.

Maybe we should get this game moved to Wednesday night like last season.

AJ was on a snap count apparently. Idk how Titans beat reporters never seem to get this information. The national media reporters know more about our players injuries and status than the locals do. Kinda wild. But yet PK somehow beats his chest for “asking tough questions” but somehow has zero valuable information on the team lol

Stephonya Bell said on ESPN that Julio might miss next week as well since he was only doing rehab work this week. Said he’s not close as of right now.

Just really doesn't feel like we're a very good team this year. The defense is still awful, and the O isn't as lethal as last year. Hopefully we can hang onto the div lead and get healthy by the end of the season
not sure why the D decided to not tackle today... it was the difference between a laugher & winning by making a 4Q goal line stand

The defense is definitely better. Didn’t look great today but they are significantly better than last year. By the end of the year, I predict this team will be in the mix as contenders in the AFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back