Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We win both games, we are the new darlings of the NFL, and deservedly so.

We win one game, we've met our goal of being at least 4-3 with a 2 game division lead. Most people had us losing 3 so it would not be unexpected.

We lose both, we still lead the division and control our own destiny.

We win both games, we are the new darlings of the NFL, and deservedly so.

We win one game, we've met our goal of being at least 4-3 with a 2 game division lead. Most people had us losing 3 so it would not be unexpected.

We lose both, we still lead the division and control our own destiny.

Guess we could look at it that way lol.

The defense is definitely better. Didn’t look great today but they are significantly better than last year. By the end of the year, I predict this team will be in the mix as contenders in the AFC.

Being better than last years defense doesn't mean we're good. This defense has looked bad this year.

Let's hope Fulton is able to play next week (highly doubtful since it looked like he pulled his groin. Also, let's hope for a speedy recovery for Dupree. I think Dupree can turn this defense into full swing.

Also like what I see in Farley. Dude plays bump and run. The type of CB you want to see these days.

AJ was on a snap count apparently. Idk how Titans beat reporters never seem to get this information. The national media reporters know more about our players injuries and status than the locals do. Kinda wild. But yet PK somehow beats his chest for “asking tough questions” but somehow has zero valuable information on the team lol

Stephonya Bell said on ESPN that Julio might miss next week as well since he was only doing rehab work this week. Said he’s not close as of right now.

PK is a joke. Never has any inside info and is one of the smallest, most bitter men I’ve ever listened to in the media.

This team could really use Trey Smith right now. Starting for KC now.

How we didn't draft this guy when he slid so far is beyond me.

At least we traded up for Dez Fitzpatrick, right?

Way things are going, we probably saved Trey Smith's life by not taking him.

I was screaming at my TV to draft him when he slid so far. Trey was once considered a top notch first round pick. I know Guard wasn't really a need at the time with Davis and Saffold, but when the 4th round hit, he should've been the pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back