Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fine with this. Keep the playbook similar to last year. His challenge will be to develop more quick pass plays / easy yards in flat instead of just run or play action. Hopefully Evans can contribute with that role next year...

Tight ends are basically slow white guys that took enough steroids to become somewhat athletic. I have no respect for a tight ends coach. Arthur Smith worked out because the amount of talent he was working with was astronomical. Wow Derrick Henry ran for 200 yards again... nice call OC

Tight ends are basically slow white guys that took enough steroids to become somewhat athletic. I have no respect for a tight ends coach. Arthur Smith worked out because the amount of talent he was working with was astronomical. Wow Derrick Henry ran for 200 yards again... nice call OC

Good thing that only a portion of this guys career is as a TE coach then right?

Like many others, I dont mind this. Keeps things consistent. The O is good - the personnel is sweet, just need some strategical tweaks and in game responses, and we'll be good.

Gotta admit, it is funny seeing everyone complain year after year about a new system when Mariota was here, begging for continuity. We now get it, and people are still up in arms.

Sometimes the se.xy new hire isnt always the best one.

DC on the other hand....disregard everything I said above. Shocking move.

Yeah, that profile fits Jonnu and Delanie to a tee.

Buddies a raiders fan, says he was a terrible oc. Took a top 10 ranked O and ruined them. Lots of run/run/pass too. Not looking good

Buddies a raiders fan, says he was a terrible oc. Took a top 10 ranked O and ruined them. Lots of run/run/pass too. Not looking good

Then your buddy doesn’t know anymore about the Raiders or what happened in 2017 than you do about the Titans or football it seems. Lol.

Truth is the entire team imploded with racial issues involving taking sides over Trump and things of that nature. Carr broke his back and was never the same. There was speculation he lost his OL on his Trump stance. Downing may suck. But the Raiders 2017 collapse cannot be laid all at his feet. He didn’t ruin anything.

But I’m just trolling. Lol.

Then your buddy doesn’t know anymore about the Raiders or what happened in 2017 than you do about the Titans or football it seems. Lol.

Truth is the entire team imploded with racial issues involving taking sides over Trump and things of that nature. Carr broke his back and was never the same. There was speculation he lost his OL on his Trump stance. Downing may suck. But the Raiders 2017 collapse cannot be laid all at his feet. He didn’t ruin anything.

But I’m just trolling. Lol.
Lol the titans really can do no wrong. Jrob is that u?

I’m fine with this. Keep the playbook similar to last year. His challenge will be to develop more quick pass plays / easy yards in flat instead of just run or play action. Hopefully Evans can contribute with that role next year...
Art had them he just never seemed to use them outside hump/firk on 3rd down.

Just gonna side step the facts huh? I’m actually placing the blame on players, lack of talent ... personnel. Which is Jrobs dept. Not the coaching staff. So I doubt I’m JRob.
I'm side stepping facts? Youre the one ignoring that downing took a top 5 offence and made them a bottom 10 offence aand cost del Rio his job lol.

When the offense stinks next year what the excuse?

I think Del Rio cost himself his job.
Of course he did. But Del Rio is a defensive guy, he promoted Downing to run the offense, and it tanked so he got fired.

It's a pretty parallel situation to vrabel and the titans now.

If the offense takes a big step back, and the defense doesn't make significant strides you best believe vrabel will find himself on the hot seat awfully quick.

Of course he did. But Del Rio is a defensive guy, he promoted Downing to run the offense, and it tanked so he got fired.

It's a pretty parallel situation to vrabel and the titans now.

If the offense takes a big step back, and the defense doesn't make significant strides you best believe vrabel will find himself on the hot seat awfully quick.
Except Del Rio fired a successful OC because of his (Del Rio) ego and promoted Downing before he was ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back